- Semi detached family home.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large west facing rear garden
- Garage to side suitable for conversion as well as large side passage available for extension, subject to p.p.
- Approx. 120 sq. m / 1300 sq. ft/ Incl. garage/art studio
A wide entrance hallway leads to a large living room to the front with access to a recently refurbished large kitchen cum dining area to the rear. There is a study room cum office and door to the garage which could easily be converted for additional accommodation. The house is heated by a wifi controlled gas boiler system.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a large ensuite which was the family bathroom and could easily be returned to same at very little expenditure. There is also ample room to the side to extend the house considerably further, subject to P.P.
The location is second to none. St. Margaret’s Road is only a 3 minute stroll from both the DART Station and the Malahide Diamond with a wide variety of shops, restaurants, a choice of schools and crèches, scenic coastal walks and bus services as well as Malahide Castle and Malahide Marina all on your doorstep. This is a great home with a first class address and viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall: (4.08m x 2.46m)
- Alarm panel, recessed lighting.
- Understairs Guest W.C.:
- W.C. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Sitting Room: (3.95m x 3.54m)
- Feature gas fire, tv point, recessed lighting and surround sound system.
- Kitchen / dining room (4.11m x 6.45m)
- Large open plan space with fitted presses, four ring Induction hob, built-in oven and microwave, dishwasher, sink unit, breakfast island, tv point, tiled floors and recessed lighting. Door through to Study/Office Area.
- Study: (2.56m x 2.80m)
- Door to rear garden and door to garage area
- Garage / Play Room: (5.00m x 2.37m)
- Currently used as an Art Studio, with double doors leading out to the front driveway.
- Landing: (2.53m x 2.71m)
- Recessed lighting and side window.
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 3.95m)
- Large double room to the rear.
- Ensuite: (2.45m x 2.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower, tiled floor, mosaic tiled walls and recessed lighting. This room was originally a 4th bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: (4.02m x 4.00m)
- Spacious double room to the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.50m x 2.47m)
- Single room to the front with access to the attic.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower, tiled floor and walls.
Ample off-street parking with lawns and plants. There is side pedestrian access to a large side area with a large metal garden shed. This area could be used to extend the existing accommodation if required subject to planning permission. Very substantial west facing rear garden approx. 110ft. with patio area ideal for alfresco entertaining which also has water and electricity supply. There are steps leading down to the lawn area with raised flower beds with railway sleepers and a second paved patio area at the rear of the garden. The garden is well-stocked with shrubs, plants and mature trees and enjoys daylong sunshine.
BER No. 107899098
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.