- Superb newly constructed A rated family home
- Exclusive gated residential development of only three houses and four apartments
- Excellent residential location with every amenity on the doorstep
- Zoned heat pump with underfloor and radiator central heating system
- Nolan fitted kitchen/breakfast room with silestone worktops
- 10ft ceiling height
- High quality aluminium triple glazed windors
- Car port to the front behind electronic gates
- Floor area approx. 142 sqm (1,528 sq.ft.)
- Roof terrace with stunning views
An attractive painted staircase leads to the second floor where there is a generous master bedroom suite with walk-in dressing room and large en suite. A particular feature at this level is the double doors leading out to a large roof terrace offering exceptional views out over the city.
St. Kevin’s Place enjoys a pleasant position in this popular Dublin 8 address, just off Clanbrassil Street and within a short walk of St. Stephen’s Green. There are many amenities on the doorstep to include St. Patricks Cathedral, Teelings Distillery, Grafton Street and Camden Street. There is no shortage of restaurants, bars and cafes in the immediate area.
- Reception Hall (1m x 5.8m)
- with attractive staircase and understairs storage.
- Shower Room
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., large shower, attractive tiled floors and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 6m)
- with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the rear and built in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 4.55m)
- with floor to ceiling picture windows and built in wardrobes.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room
- Kitchen (9.6m x 5.35m)
- very fine high gloss units fitted by Nolan kitchens , stainless steel oven, ceramic hob with extractor over, large centre island, silestone worktops and splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, magnificent picture windows overlooking the side & rear and double doors leading to balcony.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Plant Room
- with high efficiency heat pump
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 7.1m)
- with double doors leading to roof terrace.
- Dressing Area
- with an excellent range of high quality storage units and hanging space.
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.95m x 3.9m)
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath & separate shower, attractive tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Roof Terrace (5.5m x 2.5m)
- offering magnificent views over the city.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.