- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Digital security alarm
- Underfloor heating throughout downstairs
- Floor area of approximately 145sq.m (1,561sq.ft)
- Private gardens to the front and rear
- Convenient location to Shankill Village, the DART, Luas, N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood
- Full Planning Permission in place for a second storey extension to the side
- Sunny south facing rear garden of approx. 14m in length and 11m wide
Through the porched entrance the property comprises a generous reception hall with marble tiled floor which in turn opens into a magnificent sitting room running the full depth of the house with a door out to the rear decked area and a door into a stunning kitchen/breakfast room. From here there is utility area with storage, wet room and a bedroom currently laid out as a study. Stairs from the entrance hall lead to a bright landing with three bedrooms and a family bathroom which completes the accommodation.
This is an ideal location for easy family living being highly accessible to both the M50 and N11 junctions at Loughlinstown Cherrywood and shopping facilities in Shankill Village. There are many primary and secondary schools close by together with excellent transport links including numerous bus routes, Luas and the DART offering ease of access to the city centre.
Shankill enjoys a quiet village atmosphere and has easy access to the lovely walks across the Dublin Mountains foothills and the beach. Further recreational activities include indoor and outdoor tennis courts, golf, rugby, GAA and soccer clubs together with the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and marina
- Entrance Hallway (3.9m x 2.9m)
- with double folding front door, understairs storage and cupboard
- Drawing Room (3.9m x 7.9m)
- with timber floor, extensive shelving, solid fuel stove, bay window to front and a window and door to rear overlooking the garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.9m x 4.8m)
- with tiled floor, down lighter lighting, a range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, Miele oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Miele five ring gas hob with Miele extractor fan over, Miele dishwasher, Miele fridge, door to rear garden and door to
- Utility Room
- with washing machine and storage
- Shower Wet Room
- with step in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Study/Bedroom 4 (3.6m x 4.5m)
- with hot press
- Bedroom 1 (4.7m x 3.9m)
- with window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.3m)
- with window to rear
- Bedroom 3 (4.4m x 2.4m)
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor
To the front there is a walled, tree-lined garden and gravelled driveway with parking for two cars behind vehicular entrance gates with mature planting and trees. A pedestrian side access leads through to a private south facing rear garden measuring approximately 14m in length. The garden is laid out mainly in lawn, with apple, cherry and plum trees, gravelled path, decked area and sunken patio.
BER No. 109399436
Energy Performance Indicator: 242.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.