- Popular residential development
- Short walk to Sydney Parade DART station and Sandymount Strand
- Off street parking
- Generous bedroom accommodation
- Double glazed windows
- Electric heating
- North west facing garden with views over cricket grounds
- Floor area of approx. 127 sqm (1,367 sqft)
No. 31 is extremely well positioned backing onto Pembroke Cricket club. The accommodation extends to 127 sqm (1,367 sqft) and comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, living room, conservatory, utility room and guest wc on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two generous bedrooms and family bathroom while on the top floor there is a third bedroom including ensuite. To the front of the property there is off street parking and to the rear there is a low maintenance garden laid out in decking and gravel.
This family home located close to the junction with Sydney Parade Avenue, only a few minutes’ walk of Sydney Parade DART Station, The Merrion Shopping Centre, St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Sandymount Strand and the Village. There are a large number of schools, both primary and post primary in the immediate area to including Star of the Sea National School, St. Mathews National School, St. Conleths College, St. Michael’s College, and Muckross Park College. Numerous sporting clubs are also located in Sandymount including YMCA, Railway Union, Pembroke Cricket Club and Monkstown Rugby Club to name but a few.
- Entrance Hall (3.4m x 1.1m)
- Kitchen (2.6m x 3.3m)
- Zanussi fridge, double oven, four ring hob with extractor over, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of drawer and cupboard units and window overlooking front.
- Downstairs w.c.
- w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Living Room (?.2m x 4.75m)
- ceiling coving, sandstone fireplace with gas fire inset, granite surround and hearth. Double glazed doors leading to
- Conservatory (2.5m x 3.6m)
- double doors out to rear garden
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear Garden
- patio laid out in decking and pebble, with a range of mature shrubbery and trees. overlooking Monkstown Rugby Club
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 4.7m)
- two windows overlooking the rear, range of fitted wardrobes and access to hot-press
- Bedroom 2 (??.7m x 4.1m)
- window overlooking front, range of fitted wardrobes
- tiled floors, tiled walls, window to front, bath with triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c.
- Top Floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 6m)
- window to front, Velux window, range of fitted wardrobes, Stira access to attic, storage cupboard.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- tiled floors, partially tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, shower, door to storage closet with built in shelving.
As mentioned previously, to the front of the property there is off street parking while to the rear there is a low maintenance garden laid out in decking and gravel that overlooks the Pembroke Cricket Club.
BER No. 111931937
Energy Performance Indicator: 273.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.