- Most appealing Crampton-built, bay windowed family home
- Well-proportioned, bright accommodation
- Highly convenient location on a sought-after mature enclave a short walk from Booterstown DART station
- Impressive interconnecting reception rooms with feature high ceilings
- Extensive rear garden (approx. 30m. / 98ft.)
- Off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 122sq.m. / 1,313sq.ft. (excluding garage)
- Garage with separate side access providing much further potential to extend (subject to the relevant planning permissions)
44 St. Helen’s Road is a charming bay-windowed home built in the 1930s enjoying feature high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. The property has been well maintained over the last number of years with the windows, central heating and re-wiring being updated.
The well-proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 122sq.m. (1,313sq.ft.) and briefly comprises: two beautiful interconnecting reception rooms with red oak hardwood flooring, kitchen, boot room, guest wc, four bedrooms and bathroom. A particular feature to this property is its corner position, side garage and extensive rear garden adding further potential to enhance and extend the living accommodation.
St. Helen’s Road is one of the most sought-after addresses in South County Dublin. It is a mature crescent of Crampton-built family homes off the Rock Road in an attractive coastal setting opposite the Booterstown Nature Reserve. The property is within easy reach of a host of amenities including Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village, Sandymount beach and a host of primary and secondary schools, UCD campus at Belfield, bus and DART.
- Reception Hall (2.1m x 5m)
- Lead lighted stain glass double doors, read oak timber floor, under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 4.4m)
- (into the bay) with fireplace with limestone surround, cast iron inset, raised granite hearth, built in book shelves either side of chimney breast, ceiling coving, picture rail, red oak timber floor and double sliding doors to
- Dining Room (4.2m x 3.9m)
- with oak timber floor and door out to rear garden.
- Guest w.c.
- Kitchen (3.2m x 3.6m)
- fitted with an extensive range of alder wood units including presses, drawers, worktop, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated appliances including oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, tiled floor and door to
- Boot Room (2.6m x 3m)
- with doors to front, rear and
- Garage (2.7m x 4.6m)
- with double folding doors to the front, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, worktop, gas boiler and tap.
- with shelved hot-press and stira stairs to floored access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 4.6m)
- (into the bay) including a very good range of built in wardrobes, drawers and varnished timber floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.9m)
- including built in wardrobe, with varnished timber floor.
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 2.7m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 2.6m)
- with bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls.
To the front of the house there is an attractive mature garden, laid out largely in gravel providing off street car parking with a beautiful Magnolia tree. The generous rear garden (approx. 30m. / 98ft.) is largely laid out in lawn, it is walled and bordered by flowerbeds and shrubs.
BER No. 112971403
Energy Performance Indicator: 359.44
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.