- Floor area of approximately 160 sq.m. (1,722 sq.ft.)
- Attractive Crampton built home
- Highly convenient location on a sought after enclave, a short walk from Booterstown DART station
- Many features of the era including high ceilings, attractive original doors, architraves and fireplace
- Fine interconnecting reception rooms
- Potential to extend
- Delightful private rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
54 St. Helen’s Road is a most attractive, well-proportioned property full of charm and character and retains many features of the era, including high ceilings, attractive architraves, original doors and fireplace.
Extending to approximately 160 sq.m. / 1,722 sq. ft., the property is in need of modernisation and comprises of a spacious entrance hall, WC, two fine interconnecting reception rooms leading to a conservatory, kitchen, living room, utility and large covered store room. There is a spacious landing with large hotpress, two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, family bathroom and pull down ladder leading to a large attic with Velux window.
St. Helen’s Road, one of the most sought after addresses in South Dublin, is a mature crescent of Crampton built family homes off the Rock Road, in an attractive coastal setting, opposite the Booterstown Nature Reserve. The property is within easy reach of a host of amenities including the Merrion Shopping Centre, primary and secondary schools (including St. Andrew’s and Blackrock College), the UCD Campus at Belfield, bus and DART.
- Hallway (4.10m x 3.15)
- with cloakroom and
- Downstairs WC
- with wc and whb
- Sitting Room (4.00m x 3.55m)
- plus bay window, fireplace with mahogany chimney piece, tiled surround and heart and opening through to
- Dining Room (4.00m x 3.85m)
- with double doors through to
- Conservatory (4.00m x 3.70m)
- with double doors to the garden.
- Living Room (3.20m x 2.85m)
- with fireplace and double doors to
- Kitchen (4.00m x 3.90m)
- with wall and floor presses. Door to
- Covered Side Passage (5.50m x 3.00m)
- with utility area, pantry and door to
- Garage (6.10m x 3.00m)
- with gas fired wall mounted boiler and aluminium up and over door.
- attractive staircase with mahogany handrail leads to the upper floor.
- Master Bedroom (4.45m x 3.70m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 2.45m)
- Bedroom 4 (3.25m x 2.20m)
- with bath, vanity whb, and wc.
- To the rear of the property there is a superb lawned garden extending to approx 26m (85ft). To the front there is a drive way with parking and a garage.
BER No. 110206158
Energy Performance Indicator: 322.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.