- Most appealing Crampton-built family home
- Highly convenient location on a sought-after mature enclave a short walk from Booterstown DART station
- Many features of the era including high ceilings, attractive architraves and fireplaces
- Fine interconnecting reception rooms
- Much further potential to extend (subject to the relevant planning permissions)
- Private southeast-facing rear garden approximately 24 m/78 ft
- Floor area approximately 110 sq.m./1,184 sq.ft.
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
29 St. Helen’s Road is a most attractive, charming bay windowed family home built in the 1930s and enjoys many features of the era including high ceilings, attractive architraves and fireplace.
The well-maintained accommodation presently extends to approximately 110 sq.m./1,184 sq.ft. and briefly comprises: fine interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, guest wc, four bedrooms and bathroom.
An important feature of this fine home is the huge further potential it enjoys on account of the side garage and extensive southeast-facing rear garden.
St. Helen’s Road is one of the most sought-after addresses in South County Dublin. It is a mature crescent of Crampton-built family homes off the Rock Road in an attractive coastal setting opposite the Booterstown Nature Reserve. The property is within easy reach of a host of amenities including Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village, Sandymount beach and a host of primary and secondary schools, UCD campus at Belfield, bus and DART.
- Entrance Hall (4.50m x 3.15m)
- (maximum measurement) with understair storage, cloakroom, door to
- comprising wc and whb
- Sitting Room (4.30m x 3.55m)
- with picture rail, tiled fireplace with timber surround, tiled hearth, bay window. Sliding double doors to
- Dining Room (4.00m x 3.90m)
- with picture rail, fireplace, French doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.15m x 2.60m)
- with a range of fitted presses, display cabinets, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink / drain unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for freestanding, four ring gas hob with double oven. Tiled splashback. Door to side passage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.60m)
- with bay window built in wardrobes and bookshelves.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.95m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.15m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 2.45m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Shower Room
- with wheelchair accessible shower with Triton T90z electric shower, wc, whb, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor
- with access to the attic
The front garden is walled and hedged with cobblelock driveway providing off-street car parking, lawned area and flower beds. Garage: 3.10m x 4.45m (10'1" x 14'5") with double folding doors. The generous southeast-facing rear garden (24m x 11m / 78ft x 36ft) is a particular feature of this property. It is largely laid out in lawn bordered by flower beds with mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Two storerooms, outside wc and coal shed. Air raid shelter.
BER No. 110568631
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.47 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.