- • Quiet mature family orientated location
- • South facing rear garden of approximately 26m (85ft) with a studio
- • Gravelled off street car parking
- • Floor area of approximately 108 sqm (1,163 sqft)
- • Integrated kitchen appliances
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Security alarm system
- • Double glazed windows throughout
- • Potential to extend over the bathroom and bedroom 2, subject to planning permission
this most appealing and attractive 3 bed detached home tastefully decorated throughout. This delightful property was constructed in 2006 and offers well-proportioned light infused accommodation extending to approximately 108 sqm (1,163 sqft) further enhanced with a studio at the end of the garden. There is potential to extend the first floor level over the bathroom and bedroom 2, subject to planning permission.
A particular feature of this excellent family residence is the private south facing sunny rear garden of approximately 26m (85ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a side passage leading to the gravelled drive to the front which provides good off street car parking.
The location is ideal for family living being close to a wide selection of amenities and shopping facilities including local shops and supermarkets in Deansgrange, Dunnes Stores a little further at Cornelscourt, a selection of excellent schools including Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark
National School, Clonkeen College and both St. Brigid’s Boys and Girls National Schools, Foxrock. There are further shopping facilities within easy reach at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dun Laoghaire. This is a highly accessible area with numerous bus routes including the 46A
Quality Bus Corridor available providing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The N11 is close by with the M50 interchange and LUAS at Cherrywood which are only a short drive away.
Within close proximity are an abundance of recreational and leisure activities including beautiful walks around Cabinteely Park, tennis, golf, soccer, rugby and GAA clubs, Leopardstown Race Course, Westwood Health & Fitness Club, Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Killiney and Dalkey Hills.
- Entrance Hall (4m x 1.9m)
- with alarm panel, enclosed fuse box, under stairs storage and tiled ceramic floor
- Inner Hall
- with hot press with Gloworm gas boiler
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes and wall lighting
- Shower Room (1.5m x 2.8m)
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor and hatch with Stira stairs to the attic
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 4.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes and Velux window
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (5.9m x 5.6m)
- with recessed lighting, four Velux windows, sliding patio door to the rear garden, tiled ceramic floor, a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated Zanussi electric oven, integrated four ring Electrolux hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher
- Bedroom 3 (4m x 3.6m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.9m x 1.9m)
- with shower, w.c., wash hand basin, storage cupboard and hatch with Stira stairs to attic
There is a gravelled drive to the front offering good off street parking and a side passage leads to a private south facing rear garden laid out mainly in lawn of approximately 26m (85ft) with a studio of 3m x 4.2m (9’10” x 13’9”) with electricity, recessed lighting and w.c.
BER No. 108481755
Energy Performance Indicator: 213.44 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com