- Overall floor area of approximately 73 sq.m. (786 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fully alarmed.
- Highly accessible location being within 4km from Dublin City Centre.
- Delightful south-facing rear garden measuring approximately 45ft.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, integrated gas hob, extractor fan, integrated electric oven and fridge freezer included in the sale.
- Pedestrian rear access to vehicular lane.
- Electric shower newly fitted within the last twelve months.
- Stira access to partially floored attic.
- Wired for Broadband.
This attractive property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, two lovely reception rooms both of which benefit from an open fireplace and the dining/family room connects through to a spacious light infused kitchen offering a superb range of both floor and eye level units with tiled splashback, door to the rear garden and access to a newly upgraded modern bathroom. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms both benefitting from cast iron open fireplaces with the master bedroom having an ensuite w.c. There is pedestrian access enjoyed onto a vehicular private rear lane from the sunny south facing rear garden which is laid out mainly in lawn with parquet decking to the side and with a garden shed.
This property is only a stone’s throw from Terenure Village and a short walk from Rathgar, Rathmines and Harold’s Cross Villages via a short cut walk way along Brighton Road. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Green Man Wines and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents, The Evergreen Club together with a wide choice of shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. The area also benefits from extensive sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle with numerous activities available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 16, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport together with numerous primary and secondary schools on offer including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (2.77m x 1.57m)
- with polished timber floor, alarm panel and enclosed fuse board.
- Living Room: (4.60m x 3.33m)
- with open fireplace with polished granite mantel and brick feature inset, fitted shelving, shelved hotpress with dual immersion and understairs cloak cupboard. Arch leads through to the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.19m x 2.80m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated Zanussi electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, enclosed fitted cupboard housing the Suprima gas boiler, velux window and door to the rear garden. Door through to the
- Bedroom 3: (2.95m x 2.72m)
- currently laid out as a living room, with semi-solid French oak timber floor, fitted shelving, open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bathroom: (2.76m x 1.86m)
- plumbed for washing machine, fitted shelved cupboard, w.c., w.h.b. and bath with a newly fitted Mira Elite QT electric shower over.
- Bedroom 1: (2.99m x 4.62m)
- with polished timber floor, fitted wardrobes, cast iron open fireplace, cloak cupboard and an
- Ensuite W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2: (3.12m x 4.62m)
- with polished timber, cast iron open fireplace and fitted cupboard / wardrobe.
Approached by a pedestrian path bordered by flower beds and a lawned garden this wonderful home is enhanced with a south facing rear garden of approximately 13.8m (45ft) laid out mainly in lawn with parquet decking to the side, a garden shed and outside tap. Pedestrian rear access is enjoyed to a vehicular private lane which connects to Alexandra Terrace and Tower Avenue.
BER No. 103008348
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.