- Extended family home in excellent condition
- Approx. 126sqm / 1356 sq. ft
- Sunny south west facing rear garden.
- Shared side access.
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Off street parking for 2 cars
This home is ideally located just off Griffith Avenue on a highly popular road in Marino. Originally built in c. 1930’s, this property has been extended and upgraded by the current owners, having been rewired in 2016 and new water tanks installed and has the bonus of shared side access and a sunny south west facing rear garden which was redesigned by Kilsaran in 2015
The ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hall, front and rear interconnecting receptions rooms, shower room and open plan kitchen and living room with vaulted ceiling and velux windows. Upstairs are three bedrooms (two double and one single bedroom) and a family bathroom. There is also a large attic space. To the front there is off street parking for 2 cars.
Marino is a wonderful neighbourhood with an abundance of amenities on your doorstep. The local area boasts a selection of excellent schools, creches, sports and recreational clubs, local shops, churches, cafes, restaurants, boutiques. It is only a short walk to the Clontarf DART station and numerous bus routes are close by. Westwood Gym and the Clontarf seafront promenade are all within a 10-minute walk and Dublin city centre is a close 1.5 km distance away for those who wish to walk or cycle.
This is a very nice home and viewing is highly recommended.
- Hallway (7.88m x 2.10m)
- Bright hallway with under stairs shower room. Window to the front.
- Shower Room
- Shower. W.C Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floors.
- Front living room (3.32m x 3m)
- Bright room with wood flooring. Feature open fireplace with blue tiled surround. Double doors lead to:
- Rear reception room (4.46m x 3.34m)
- Wood floor. Feature open fireplace with tiled surround and wood mantle.
- Kitchen/ Living room (9.56m x 4.55m)
- This open plan living area is an extension. The kitchen area has a tiled floor and 2 Velux windows giving great light. There are fitted presses, counter tops, tile splash back, sink unit and drainer. The large living area has ample dining and recreational space with a wood floor and Velux windows an recessed lighting. There are large windows overlooking the garden. Door to the rear garden.
- Landing area
- Access to large attic with pull down ladder. The attic is floored and currently used as storage.
- Bathroom (1.47m x 2.87m)
- Bath. wsh hand basin and W.C. Tiled floors.
- Bedroom 1 (4.56m x 4.05m)
- Large bedroom to the rear of the house
- Bedroom 2 (3.32m x 4.05m)
- large double bedroom to the front of the house
- Bedroom 3 (3.22m x 2.1m)
- Generous single room to the front of the house.
Off street parking to the front for 2 cars. Shared side access. The south west facing rear garden has a paved area to the side with stone seating area and an artificial lawn area. There is a barna shed. This wonderful out door area has the best orientation to ensure maximum daylight and sun shine. It is ideal for al fresco entertaining.
BER No. 103510319
Energy Performance Indicator: 256.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.