- 2/3 bed end of terrace
- Presented in excellent condition
- Less than a minutes walk to Windy Arbour LUAS Station
- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum, Milltown and Churchtown villages with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities
- Rear garden with westerly aspect approx. 12 m / 39 ft.
- Henley Multi fuel stove
- Gas fired combi boiler, instant hot water
- Wired for an alarm
- Floor area approximately 73 sq. m (785 sq. ft.).
The accommodation briefly consists of on ground floor level, playroom/ third bedroom, living room, kitchen/dining area and upstairs, two ample sized double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The rear garden is a perfectly private back garden with westerly aspect approx. 12 m / 39 ft.
This property is located within easy access of Dundrum, Churchtown and Milltown Villages. The excellent shopping, dining and leisure facilities of Dundrum Town Centre are only one Luas stop away. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity and UCD is within a few minutes’ drive. Also there is Milltown Golf Club and Airfield Estate. There are excellent transport links within walking distance including the Windy Arbour LUAS station, airport bus links and many other Dublin bus routes. The M50 motorway is within a two minute drive allowing ease of access to Dublin Airport, north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- May 25th 2019 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall: (3.06m x 1.74m)
- Play Room/Bedroom 3: (2.79m x 3.09m)
- Living Room: (3.23m x 4.50m)
- with timber wooden flooring and feature cast iron stove fireplace.
- Kitchen: (5.27m x 2.84m)
- with range of kitchen units and cupboards, plumbed for dishwasher, Zanussi built-in oven, electric hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, velux window and opening through to rear garden.
- Landing: (0.86m x 1.75m)
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.30m x 4.46m)
- double room, carpetted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.69m x 3.46m)
- carpetted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.43m x 1.53m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor with under floor heating.
To the front there is a gated pathway and lawned area. Pedestrian side access to the rear. The rear of the garden is mainly laid out in lawn bordered with hedges and patio area extending to approx. 12 m / 39 ft. and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect. Washing machine / tumble dryer located in external boiler house.
BER No. 101769107
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.