- Bright two bedroom end of terrace property
- Large west facing rear garden
- Potential for further development subject to FPP to both the side and area of the property
- Low maintenance, high quality EcoClad windows and doors
- Gas fired central heating
- 7 minute walk to Windy Arbour LUAS Station
- Convenient to Milltown, Dundrum Town Centre and local amenities. Easy access to M50
- Floor Area approximately 68sq.m (732sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly comprises living room, kitchen, sitting room/playroom, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is in an enviable location. The street is quiet and without the through-traffic of some surrounding roads. It has easy access to Milltown, Dundrum and the city centre via the Luas, and yet is only a short drive to the coast and the Wicklow mountains, and has easy access to the M50. It is a stone’s throw from Dodder Park, the river and playground. It is walking and cycling distance to coffee shops, organic food shop and sports facilities.
There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools, including several pre-schools, many within walking distance. UCD is a short distance away.
- Entrance Hall: (3.27m x 1.78m)
- bright entrance hall and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.33m x 2.81m)
- bright room with tile surround fireplace.
- Lounge / Dining Area: (4.59m x 3.72m)
- tiled surround fireplace and fitted shelving.
- Kitchen: (2.91m x 1.65m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage.
- Landing: (1.75m x 0.85m)
- with access to attic. Partially floored attic.
- Bedroom 1: (3.58m x 3.27m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.39m x 2.77m)
- with hotpress and storage.
- Bathroom: (2.48m x 1.58m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, Triton shower, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
There is on street parking to the front. There is a lawn garden to front of the property and there is a west facing lawn rear garden, approximately 13m in depth. The property has side access and utility shed.
BER No. 112560743
Energy Performance Indicator: 394.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.