- Gas central heating
- Westerly facing garden
- Ideal location
- Double glazed windows
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs toilet all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three bedrooms (two with fitted wall to wall wardrobes) and a family bathroom.
Amenities on the doorstep include University College Cork, the Bons Secours Hospital, Cork city centre as well as the CUH. Excellent transport links close by.
Pleasant garden to rear of property which is private & peaceful. Tarmac driveway to front which is gated including off street parking space.
Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the space and location on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.3m x 1.1m)
- Welcoming entrance hall.
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 2.8m)
- To front of property with feature fireplace, cornicing and centre rose. Fully carpeted.
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.6m)
- To rear of property, fully carpeted with feature fireplace and large window overlooking back garden.
- Kitchen (2.6m x 1.9m)
- Located off the entrance hall to the rear of property, Fitted appliances to include: cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave and single drainer sink unit. Presses for storage, back door leading to garden.
- Guest w.c. (1.5m x 0.8m)
- Two piece suite, phone watch alarm panel.
- Bedroom 1 (4.0m x 3.1m)
- Double room to the front of property with wall to wall fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Large window, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 3.3m)
- To rear of property, double in size with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, feature fireplace and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 2.1m)
- A fine single room with wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 2.0m)
- Three piece suite with corner electric shower fitted, double glazed PVC windows.
- Landing (2.6m x 2.0m)
- Bright and fully carpeted with trap door to attic and velux skylight.
The property has an enclosed west facing lawned garden to rear with garden shed for storage, decorative features and stone design which will prove attractive to any would be purchaser. Outside tap, potted plants and shrubs complete the back garden. Driveway to front which is gated with parking space. There is also a small gate to front with steps leading up to the front door with shrubbed area.
BER No. 111847133
Energy Performance Indicator: 361.99 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.