- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Situated on a wide, peaceful tree lined cul-de-sac
- Spacious, generously proportioned family home that is presented in excellent decorative order throughout
- Close to a wide selection of primary and secondary schools and recreational, leisure and sporting venues
- A stroll from Glenageary DART Station and a regular bus service
- Gas fired central heating
- Rationel double glazed windows with K Glass throughout
- Very well maintained and presented family living accommodation extending to approximately 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft)
- Extensive private and secure sunny west facing rear garden measuring approximately 200ft in length
- Potential to extend to the rear and to the side subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Excellent parking for numerous cars outside and inside the property gates
- A location that is second to none and rarely bettered to bring up a growing family
The property is well set back from the road and offers further off street parking even before the gates to the house. The house is presented very well throughout and has been cleverly extended to provide spacious family living accommodation on the ground floor that enjoys the stunning outlook over the extensive private lawned rear garden which measures approximately 200ft in length.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms as well as a family bathroom. From the landing there is a stairwell that leads up to the floored attic.
A particular feature of this excellent family home is its extensive lawned private rear garden that enjoys a sunny westerly orientation and more than enough room for the kids to safely and securely play ball and run to their hearts content. It measures an impressive 200ft in length.
St. Catherine’s Park is a mature, highly regarded and settled residential development positioned in the highly sought after and extremely popular suburb of Glenageary. It is located just off St. Catherine’s Road within close proximity to a wide range of amenities. The situation of No. 9 will appeal to many as it is on the right hand side of the tree lined cul-de-sac and surrounded by a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools nearby as well as having Glenageary DART Station on the doorstep. Dalkey, Sandycove and Glasthule villages are just a short stroll away and offer local and specialist boutique shops, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is just a further bit away and provides more extensive shopping with the People’s Park and the promenade particularly attractive and vibrant area to visit.
There are many leisure and recreational activities in the surrounding area including swimming at the Forty Foot and Sandycove Harbour with Killiney Golf Club, Sandycove and Glenageary tennis clubs, Cuala GAA/Dalkey United Football Club all being within close proximity. There are exceptionally pleasant and attractive walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (4.95m x 1.83m)
- with walnut floor, recessed lighting, understairs deep storage with cloak hanging area and Climote digital heating controls controlled by Smart technology
- Study (2.5m x 2.45m)
- with walnut floor and window overlooking the front
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 3.36m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron, arched inset, slate hearth and timber surround, ceiling coving and double sliding pine doors opening through to the
- Family Room (3.5m x 5.35m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron and pattern tiled inset, timber surround and slate hearth, ceiling coving, part recessed lighting and picture window overlooking the rear
- Inner Hall
- with Velux skylight
- TV Room (4.88m x 3.82m)
- with solid Junkers oak floor, rear wall of glass overlooking the west facing rear garden, provision for wall mounted television, electric heater and display cabinet
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.15m x 7.15m)
- with tiled floor, is fitted with a range of solid stained pine press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, integrated fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, space for standalone cooker, tiled splashback, extractor, vaulted timber panelled painted ceiling, Velux skylights, LED recessed downlights, tiled floor, breakfast bar, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, television point, large picture window overlooking the stunning rear garden and door out to the patio area
- Utility Room (1.7m x 2.2m)
- with fitted shelving, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor and wash hand basin
- Garage Store (2.57m x 2.75m)
- with gas fired central heating boiler, timber effect floor, fuse board and double folding timber doors opening out front
- with shelved hot press with factory lagged tall water cylinder and dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (2.25m x 2.9m)
- with timber effect floor and picture window overlooking the sunny garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.9m)
- with ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, timber effect floor, pair of double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and corner shelving unit with chest of drawers under
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 3.56m)
- with timber effect floor, built in shelving and a pair of windows overlooking the front
- Bedroom 4 (2.48m x 3.92m)
- with timber effect floor and a pair of windows overlooking the front
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Mira Event shower over, extractor, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls and fitted mirror
- Attic Room (2.6m x 5.32m)
- with under eaves storage and large Velux skylight with lovely views over the Town Hall, Pigeon House Chimneys and over to Sutton
To the front there is gated off street parking for numerous cars. A side access leads through to the extensive private and lawned sunny west facing rear garden that enjoys the southerly and westerly afternoon and evening sun that is bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. This is a cul-de-sac location that will be scarcely bettered for convenience to bring up a growing family.
BER No. 109164475
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org