- Attractive red brick period bungalow
- Prestigious location in the heart of Donnybrook
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear pedestrian access
- Less than 2km from Dublin City centre
- On street permit parking
- Views of Herbert Park
- Refurbished modern accommodation of approx. 58 sqm (624 sqft)
This fine two-bedroom property which has been tastefully refurbished offers light-filled and stylish accommodation extending to approximately 58sqm (624 sqft) to include a living room, kitchen/ dining area, two double bedrooms, utility room and bathroom. This sophisticated residence is further enhanced by a private decked courtyard and side passage with rear access.
4 St Broc’s Cottages is situated on this prime residential road offering a superbly convenient location within minutes of both Donnybrook and Ballsbridge and less than 2km from Dublin City centre which is easily accessed via excellent public transport links. The area is further enhanced by an enviable array of amenities in the vicinity including specialist shops, restaurants, cafes, the RDS, Aviva stadium, Grand Canal Theatre and the wonderful Herbert Park providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Living Room (2.53m x 5.2m)
- with attractive cast iron open fireplace, slate hearth, Velux roof light. Feature sliding door leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.59m x 4.87m)
- with fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, NEFF stainless steel oven with 5 ring NEFF gas hob, granite work surface, Belfast sink unit, centre island with marble work surface, magnificent picture window overlooking Herbert park and free standing fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 1 (3.18m x 2.73m)
- with access hatch to the attic, window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.13m x 2.05m)
- with window to rear, Velux roof light.
- Living Area (2.56m x 3.13m)
- with floor to ceiling bifold doors leading to decking to the rear, picture window overlooking Herbert park.
- with W. H. B., W.C., roll top bath, shower unit, fully tiled.
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine & dryer, houses gas fired boiler.
On street disc parking is available to the front of the property while to the rear there is a delightful private decked courtyard and side passage with rear access.
BER No. 108593583
Energy Performance Indicator: 271.04 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.