- Prestigious Dublin 4 address
- Accommodation of approx. 75 sqm (807 sqft)
- High quality kitchen with Silestone work tops
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Attractive decorative cast iron fireplace
- Fully refurbished throughout to include new heating, wiring and plumbing
- Gas fired central heating
- Within close proximity of St Stephens Green, Trinity College and UCD
- High quality sanitary ware to include floor to ceiling marble tiles in the shower room
- New insulation throughout
- On street permit parking
- Herbert Park on the doorstep
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation boasts a state of the art kitchen/dining/living room opening into the private and easily maintained courtyard garden. The ground floor accommodation also includes a shower room and two double bedrooms while upstairs there is a large master bedroom with very fine en suite.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, Grand Canal Theatre and a host of other facilities. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Entrance Hall (1.05m x 2.15m)
- Shower Room
- tiled floors, marble tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin and rainforest shower
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 2.65m)
- with double height ceiling and window to front.
- Kitchen (1.7m x 2.95m 1.75m x 2.45m)
- L-shaped kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, integrated dishwasher, feature copper effect sink unit, integrated Bosch oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor overhead, Silestone worktop, space for washing machine & dryer and under stairs seating area. Steps leading to
- Living/Dining Area (5.25m x 3.25m)
- well defined open plan living/dining area with two large skylights, decorative cast iron fireplace and double doors leading out to
- Courtyard Garden
- with decking and feature red brick wall.
- Bedroom 2 (2.8 x 3m)
- window overlooking courtyard.
- access to undereaves storage
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 2.67m)
- with window and views towards Herbert Park and access to under eaves storage, door leading to
- En suite Shower Room
- tiled floors, marble tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, rainforest shower and window to rear
To the front of the property there is on street parking while to the rear there is a low maintenance, red brick walled courtyard garden laid out in timber decking
BER No. 108143496
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.