- Private site of approx. 0.5 acre ( 0.21 ha.)
- Ideally positioned on the south western side of Brighton Road
- Well proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation
- Premier residential road conveniently located a short walk to Foxrock Village and with easy access to the M50 and Carrickmines Luas
- Floor area approx. 280 sq.m. (3,103sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- Centralised vacuuming system
St Benedict’s is a most appealing, timber clad, detached property measuring 280sq.m. (3,013 sq.ft.) of very well proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation to include three impressive reception rooms, well-appointed kitchen / breakfast room which opens onto the sunny rear patio, pantry, study, boot room, utility room, two guest w.c.’s, two downstairs bedrooms (both en-suite) complimented by three further bedrooms upstairs, including the master bedroom suite.
Brighton Road is a highly sought after road in leafy Foxrock approx. 12km from St Stephen’s Green and only a short stroll to Foxrock Village where there is a selection of choice amenities. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a number of recreational amenities including Foxrock and Carrickmines golf clubs, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, together with the Westwood health and fitness centre. The QBC on the Stillorgan Road provides ease of access to Dublin city centre. The property is also within short distance of the M50 interchange and the Luas at Carrickmines.
- Reception Hall (5.50m x 3.20m)
- with wide plank wood effect floor.
- Guest WC
- comprising wc, whb, part wood panelled walls and wide plank wood effect floor.
- Drawing Room (6.85m x 4.15m)
- with timber fireplace surround and slate hearth, wide plank wood effect floor, feature side window, arch to
- Dining Room (3.60m x 6.95m)
- with wide plank wood effect floor, French doors to the patio, picture window overlooking the rear garden & double folding glazed doors to
- Kitchen (3.45m x 6.4m)
- timber units comprising presses, cupboards, display cabinets, AGA, granite worktop, one and a half bowl sink unit, wide plank wood effect floor and picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Room (3.50m x 3.55m)
- fireplace with brass inset, slate hearth, mirrored walls & wide plank wood effect floor.
- Breakfast Area (3.3m x 3.45m)
- with wide plank wood effect floor, built in shelving including plate rack, wide plank wood effect floor corner window and door to rear garden, opening to
- Communicating Lobby (4.00m x 3.50m)
- with display cabinets, larder & wide plank wood effect floor.
- Study (3.60m x 3.00m)
- including built in units, comprising shelves and drawers & wide plank wood effect floor.
- Inner Lobby
- with built in presses wide plank wood effect floor and door to
- Boot Room (2.20m x 2.85m)
- with built in seating area, wide plank wood effect floor, doors to side passage and
- Utility Room (1.90m x 3.00m)
- with marble floor, butcher block worktop, Belfast sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, storage press with gas boiler & centralised vacuuming system.
- Guest WC
- comprising w.c. and pedestal whb
- Bedroom 1 (4.80m x 3.90m)
- including built in desk with shelving above, built in wardrobe, wide plank wood effect floor, French doors to the front and door to
- En Suite
- with large step in shower with Triton electric shower unit, pedestal w.h.b., w.c. and feature circular window and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.55m x 6.55m)
- bay window, good range of built in wardrobes, shelving and drawers and door to
- En Suite
- comprising bath with shower above, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., part wood panelled walls and a feature heated towel rail.
- First Floor
- with access to the attic through a pull down ladder and door to the shelved towel storage area
- Master Bedroom Suite (3.60m x 4.15m)
- including built in wardrobes and drawers, harwood floor and French doors to a balcony.
- Dressing Area (3.80m x 2.00m)
- comprising an extensive range of built in wardrobes and a vanity unit, hardwood floor.
- En Suite
- comprising step in tiled shower, vanity w.h.b., Armitage Shanks basin with presses underneath, w.c. with marble work surface above & continuation of the hardwood timber floor and under floor heating.
- Bedroom 4 (4.40m x 3.40m)
- includes built in wardrobes and French doors to large balcony.
- Bedroom 5 (5.50m x 2.35m)
- with a dormer window and built in storage unit.
BER No. 107276081
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.22 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.