- Contemporary, meticulously maintained, three bedroom mews extending to approximately 172sq.m (1,852 sqft)
- Highly sought after residential location in the heart of Ranelagh Dublin 6 close to all amenities
- Quality fixtures and fittings.
- Wired for Bang & Olufsen
- Designed by award winning architects O’Mahony Pike and built c. 2003
- Two designated car spaces
- Pedestrian electronic gate to rear
- Three external storage rooms as well as superb internal storage throughout
- Excellent practical storage, both internally and externally.
- Three generous double bedrooms, two of which are en-suite.
- Gated, electronically operated pedestrian access to Northbrook Road from the rear of the house.
- Attractive, sunny west facing terrace to rear.
- Security alarm panel.
- Gas fired underfloor heating.
- Within easy walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green and a host of city centre amenities.
- A short walk to the LUAS at Ranelagh and Charlemont.
- Internal courtyard with sandstone paving, down lighters and attractive planting.
The attractive brick fronted exterior complete with a striking ‘butterfly’ glazed roof merely hints at the truly stunning light filled contemporary interior within.
Upon entering the generously proportioned reception hall complete with a vibrant polished limestone floor, floor to ceilings mirrored wall and a range of walnut fronted cabinetry with ample storage the tone is immediately set for the quality of finish that is evident in every detail throughout this chic mews.
The sheen of the limestone floor draws your eye to the inner hall off which there are three bedrooms, two of which are ensuite. The family bathroom as well as a large hotpress with ample storage are also located at this level. Double doors lead to a densely planted courtyard with water feature. This central double height courtyard which the house is built around cleverly allows the natural light to flood down through the property with maximum effect at first floor level.
At the end of the inner hall there is a glazed door which leads to a private terrace to rear which in turn leads to a central landscaped garden for use by residents and their guests.
The special surprise of this home is to be found on the first floor. A turned oak staircase leads you to the dramatic open plan living space at first floor. Immediately, the purpose of the glazed butterfly roof becomes apparent. The vaulted ceilings, large windows and multiple electronically operated skylights drench the dramatic and most impressive rooms at first floor with natural light. To the rear there is a formal reception room and to the front a comfortable kitchen and family living space, ideal for day-to-day living. The entire once again benefits from views over the central courtyard as a focal point. Perhaps unsurprisingly for a firm that has designed some of Dublin’s most iconic buildings, this is where the cutting-edge design O’Mahony Pike are so renowned for becomes apparent.
The beautifully presented interior complements effortlessly the impressive rooms in this fine mews. Statement pieces sit comfortably within a neutral colour palette adding to but not overpowering the impressive accommodation.
Overall the house extends to approximately 172sqm (1,892 sq.ft).
To the rear there is a spacious private deck which benefits from evening sunshine, this in turn leads to well maintained communal gardens. From here, there is a convenient electronically operated pedestrian gate which leads directly onto Northbrook Road. To the front of the property there are two generous storage rooms as well as two designated car parking spaces.
St Anne’s Terrace is located off Northbrook Avenue in the heart of Dublin 6. A location second to none, within a gentle stroll of Ranelagh Village where there is a range of some of Dublin’s most popular specialist shops, cafés, bars, and restaurants. The property is within walking distance of multiple parks, playgrounds as well as being easily accessible to some of Dublin's most sought after schools. This is a location of enviable convenience within easy walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Grafton Street as well as the National Concert Hall on Earlsfort Terrace.
The LUAS stop at both Charlemont and Ranelagh are equidistant providing easy access south to Dundrum Town centre and beyond and also cross city northbound. Parks and recreational facilities are in abundance in the immediate area.The aircoach on Leeson Street is a short walk providing easy access to Dublin Airport.
The stunning architectural design and beautifully presented interior, combined with the convenience of such a central location on the border of Dublin 6 and Dublin 4 makes this special home one of Dublin’s best kept secrets.
- Entrance Hall (3.3m x 2.6m)
- keypad entry system, floor to ceiling mirrored wall, walnut fronted cabintery with excellent storage, polished limestone floor.
- Inner Hallway (12m x 1m)
- Continuation of the polished Limestone floor, large hotpress with excellent storage. Double doors to internal courtyard. Glazed door to deck to rear.
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 6.3m)
- Large picture window overlooking the terrace to rear, second window overlooking the internal courtyard, excellent range of built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- large step in shower unit, power shower, w.c., w.h.b, window to the courtyard, tiled floor, tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 4.4m)
- Window to the the front, range of built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows overlooking internal courtyard
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower unit with power shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, tiled walls
- bath, power shower, w.c., w.h.b., polished granite work surface, electric towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 3.7m)
- To the rear with large window overlooking the private deck, built in wardrobes
- Internal Courtyard (3.4m x 4.1m)
- Accessed via double doors from the inner hallway, water feature, mature planted bamboos, sandstone paving, downlighters.
- Utility Room
- Provision for washing machine, dryer, excellent storage.
- Private Terrace (4.3m x 6.9m)
- Accessed via a door from end of inner hallway. Door to St Anne's communal gardens and electronically operated pedestrian walkway out to Northbrook Road.
- First Floor
- Attractive turned oak staircase with recessed lighting, leads to the first floor
- Sitting Room (6.7m x 6.5m)
- Solid oak flooring, large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the private gardens, attractive feature gas effect fire, vaulted glass ceiling, electronic blinds, windows into the internal courtyard.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (6.75m x 3.3m)
- Large exceptionally bright open plan space, excellent range of floor and eye level units, integrated Neff double oven, integrated Neff dishwasher, Neff gas hob, extractor fan, Neff microwave, sink unit, feature island with some storage & granite effect worktop, solid oak flooring flooring, bespoke range of built in units, windows overlooking Northbrook Lane, feature vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the internal courtyard area. Electronically operated velux skylights.
- To the front of this double fronted property, there are two designated car spaces. There are also three private storage units. A particular feature of this home is the beautiful terrace to the rear. Benefitting from westerly sunshine and with views over the communal gardens, this is the perfect space to enjoy the afternoon sunshine. There is gated pedestrian access to Northbrook Road which makes Dublin city centre an effortless walk. Internally there is a courtyard which the reception rooms both enjoy views into. It features sandstone paving, bamboos and a water feature.
To the front of this double fronted property, there are two designated car spaces. There are also three private storage units. A particular feature of this home is the beautiful terrace to the rear. Benefitting from westerly sunshine and with views over the communal gardens, this is the perfect space to enjoy the afternoon sunshine. There is electronically operated gated pedestrian access to Northbrook Road which makes Dublin city centre an effortless walk. Internally there is a courtyard which the reception rooms both enjoy views into. It features sandstone paving, bamboos and a water feature.
BER No. 104548540
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.