- Three bed mid terraced house
- Full brick facade with box window
- Original sash windows
- Ornate stain glass windows to main window
- Two reception rooms
- Four original fireplaces
- Rear garden with pedestrian access
- On street resident parking
- Original railing to front
- Original balustrade
On entering the property one will be delighted by the host of original features that have been maintained and remain intact indicative of the era in which the property was built, including original fireplaces, original centre rose and coving and wonderfully portioned rooms with high ceilings.
The property is located on a well-regarded residential road with an easy walk to Dublin city centre, surrounding shops and Drumcondra train station and also as residential disc parking to the front of the property.
The reception hallway has decorative coving, centre rose and a feature arch. A self-contained main reception to the front with the original fireplace and box window talking full advantage of the south facing aspects that fills this room with natural light. The second reception room also has an original fireplace, sash window overlooking the rear garden and opens to a small kitchenette in the original return.
At first floor return level there is a bathroom and at first floor level there are three double bedrooms, two of which also have original ornate fireplaces.
Prospect purchasers will be delighted to find a well maintained property with all the original features intact and not eroded through the passage of time.
The location of the property could not be better situated in this ever popular residential area within walking distance of a host of local amenities including numerous shops, restaurants and cafes. The local area is exceptionally well serviced by public transport with Drumcondra train station just two minutes’ walk away and numerous bus services operating along Drumcondra Road. The property is within 10 minutes’ walk from Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport is less than a 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Entrance Hall (4.60m x 1.50m)
- Spacious entrance hallway with high ceilings and decorative coving, centre rose and front door with stain glass detail.
- Reception Room 1 (3.80m x 3.80m ( excluding box window))
- reception room with feature box window, south facing aspect and original fire place
- Reception Room 2 (3.80m x 3.75m)
- reception room with original ornate fireplace , open fire and sash window overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen return (2.60m x 2.15m)
- kitchen return leading to under stairs storage
- first floor return (2.60m x 2.15m)
- Bathroom (2.20m x 2.15m)
- first floor accommodation
- Landing (2.10m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 2.80m)
- Overlooking the front garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 3.40m ( max ))
- Overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (4.33m x 2.15m)
BER No. 109619700
Energy Performance Indicator: 510
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com