- Split level Victorian residence
- Three bedrooms
- South facing rear courtyard
- Open plan kitchen living dining format
- Separate utility
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Residential on street parking
- Fitted kitchen
- Bright accommodation
- Set in the heart of Drumcondra village
- Close to Drumcondra rail station
- Walking distance to city centre
- Floor area approx. 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft)
It is a property that will no doubt appeal to owner occupiers and investors alike.
The location of the property could not be better situated, in this ever popular residential area within walking distance of a host of local amenities including numerous shops, restaurants and cafes. The local area is exceptionally well serviced by public transport with Drumcondra train station just two minutes’ walk away and numerous bus services operating along Drumcondra Road. The property is within 10 minutes’ walk from Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport is less than a 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Entrance Hall (3.35m x 1.55m)
- with stairwell to lower ground floor and upper floor.
- Front Reception Room / Bedroom Two (4.30m x 3.25m)
- with 3.5m high ceiling, open flue with fireplace removed, hardwood timber floor and window overlooking St. Anne's Road. Currently in use as bedroom three.
- Living Area (6.00m x 2.75m)
- in open plan format with kitchen dining. With airing cupboard and sliding patio door to rear courtyard with south and east facing aspect.
- Kitchen Dining Room (2.65m x 2.75m)
- with wall and floor mounted contemporary fitted kictchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Leading to
- Utility Room (1.55m x 2.75m)
- with shaker style storage units and plumbed for washing machine. Window overlooking courtyard.
- Courtyard (3.00m x 7.55m)
- spacious courtyard to the rear accessed from the living area.
- Bedroom Three (2.65m x 3.10m)
- double bedroom with hardwood floor overlooking rear courtyard.
- Landing (1.05m x 2.30m)
- Bedroom One (3.65m x 3.25m)
- double bedroom with hardwood floor overlooking the rear couryard.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.80m)
- with three piece white suite, bath, wc and whb. Mira electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and mosaic wall tiling, medicine cabinet and towel rail.
BER No. 110910684
Energy Performance Indicator: 271.11 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.