- Oil fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 86sq.m (926sq.ft)
- Floored attic room
- Superb quiet yet highly convenient cul-de-sac setting
- Surrounded by excellent schools with regular transport including DART and numerous bus routes on the doorstep
- Private rear garden of approximately 15m (49ft)
- Convenient to the superb facilities and amenities in Shankill Village
The property is approached by a gravelled drive providing off street parking for two cars with the internal accommodation comprising entrance hallway, sitting room overlooking the front with kitchen and sunroom to the rear. Upstairs there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and family shower room with access to the floored attic room off the landing.
The location is that of unparalleled convenience being within easy reach of Shankill Village with its excellent range of facilities and amenities including shops, restaurants, pub and an excellent selection of schools as well as being within easy reach of public transport including the local DART at Shankill and numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS at Cherrywood. Access to the road network is excellent with the N11 and M50 interchange within easy reach. There is also a wide selection of recreational amenities close by including golf, rugby and football clubs as well as pleasant walks along Killiney Beach, over Killiney and Dalkey hills and Shanganagh Park with its playing fields and playground
- Reception Hall (1.9m x 4.1m)
- with solid timber floor, enclosed fuse box and door to understairs cloakroom with storage and controls for the oil fired central heating
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking the front, solid timber floor, open fireplace with timber surround, marble and tiled inset and marble hearth
- Inner Hall
- Kitchen (2.2m x 3.6m)
- with a range of wall and floor units, Beko oven with four ring electric Zanussi hob, extractor over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, shelved hot press with dual immersion and window overlooking the rear
- Sunroom/Family Room (2.7m x 3.8m)
- with fitted shelving, solid timber floor and double folding doors out onto the rear garden
- with access to the attic room
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 2.9m)
- with dual windows overlooking the front, solid timber floor and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking the rear, recessed lighting and solid timber floor
- Family Shower Room (2.6m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, Triton T90SI electric shower, wash hand basin with fitted mirror and light and w.c.
- Attic Room (5.6m x 3m)
- with two Velux windows overlooking the rear and is floored
The property is approached by a gravelled drive providing off street parking for two cars. The garden to the rear is laid out with raised deck and lower lawn measuring approximately 15m (49ft) in length.
BER No. 101998060
Energy Performance Indicator: 350.84 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.