- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to approximately 144 sqm (1,550 sq.ft)
- Excellent versatile accommodation
- Quality fixtures and sittings throughout
- Garage to side providing storage and potential to extend
- Off street parking
- Much sought after residential address
- Easily maintained attractive garden to rear
52 St. Alban’s Park is a stunning bay windowed semi-detached family residence dating from c. 1928 enjoying a pleasant position on this much sought-after residential road, just off Sydney Parade Avenue in the heart of Dublin 4.
The property offers bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approx. 144 sq. m (1,550sq.ft) comprising spacious bright hallway with guest w.c , two generous reception rooms, modern well-appointed open plan kitchen, with high quality fixtures and fittings overlooking the beautiful rear garden. From the kitchen there is a spacious family dining area that also leads through to the family/TV room. At first floor level, there are three double bedrooms, one en-suite, and a family bathroom. There is a garage to the side of the property providing excellent storage and further potential to extend if desired. The property has been meticulously maintained and has a lovely low maintenance garden to the rear with a most attractive Indian sandstone patio, attractive hedging and planting and a second patio area making the most of the sunshine. To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking.
A location second to none, St Alban’s Park is a short stroll from Sandymount Village with its attractive green
and friendly local shops and restaurants as well as from Sandymount Strand and Promenade. Sydney Parade DART Station is literally minutes away and there is also an excellent bus service from Merrion Road making Dublin’s main financial and business districts easily accessible. The property is within easy reach of the RDS at Ballsbridge and Elm Park Golf Club. Other amenities include the Merrion Shopping Centre, St. Vincent’s Hospital, the UCD Belfield Campus and Herbert Park.
PROPERTY ON VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ON SATURDAY 21ST MARCH 2020 - CALL US TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- Entrance Porch
- Double doors leading in, with tiled floor, door to
- Reception Hall (2.65m x 5.5m)
- attractive oak timber flooring, understairs storage, feature stained glazing, ceiling coving.
- Guest w.c
- cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Drawing Room (4m x 5.1m)
- magnificent bay window with stained glass to the front, oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, , very fine polished sandstone fireplace, with matching hearth, & gas coal effect feature fire, sliding doors leading to
- Family/TV Room (4m x 3.8m)
- oak timber flooring, very fine polished sandstone fireplace, with matching hearth, & gas coal effect feature fire, open arch to
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Large open plan room with family dining area
- Kitchen (2.62m x 5.52m)
- with a range of press and drawer units, stainless steel oven, stainless steel integrated microwave, five ring stainless steel gas hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, bowl & half undercounter stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, timber worktop, glass splashback, marble tiled flooring, corner glazed windows overlooking the garden.
- Family Dining Area (3.85m x 3.4m)
- with feature sliding glazed patio doors leading to the rear, two large velux roof lights, very fine marble tiled flooring. Lovely views over rear garden. Leads though to the family tv room.
- First Floor
- attractive staircase leading to the first floor. Stira stairs to partially floored attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 2.8m)
- to the front, with picture window overlooking front, and built in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 4.1m)
- with excellent range of floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking rear, and door leading to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 5.03m)
- with an excellent range of built in fitted wardrobes, magnficent bow window overlooking front.
- Family Bathroom
- with wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower, medicine cabinet, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Garage (5.22m x 2.64m)
- to the side of the property, housing the gas fired boiler & hotpress pump & watertanks.
- A most attractive, private landscaped garden with Indian standstone patio, attractive hedging, gravel, fully walled, second patio area. To the front their is a drive way providing off street parking.
BER No. 101807550
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.37 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.