- Approximately 140sqm (1,506 sqft) (excluding garage) of bright well proportioned accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Constructed circa 1928 with the detail and craftsmanship of that era in evidence
- Ample off-street parking and garage
- Splendid west facing rear garden
- Choice residential location off Sydney Parade Avenue with all amenities on the doorstep
The property generates a welcoming atmosphere, a home that has evidently been cherished by its present owner in occupation for thirty years. Offering approximately 140 sq.m. (1,506 sq.ft.) of bright well proportioned accommodation with attractive high ceilinged interconnecting reception rooms, this is a well maintained home of solid pre war vintage, built circa 1928.
There is a railed front garden laid out in gravel which leads to the garage. A particular feature to the property is the attractive rear garden that is mainly laid out in level lawn with herbaceous borders and enjoys a westerly orientation, it is a veritable suntrap benefiting from south and west sunshine. Its size provides ample room for further expansion, subject to Planning Permission and this, combined with a large attic space affords great potential.
This is a location difficult to beat, a stroll from Sandymount Village with its attractive green and friendly local shops and restaurants as well as from Sandymount Strand and Promenade, delightful maritime walking areas to enjoy. As well as Sydney Parade DART Station, there is also a city centre bus service on Merrion Road and the house is within easy reach of the Royal Dublin Society at Ballsbridge and Elm Park Golf Club. Other amenities include the Merrion shopping centre, St. Vincent’s Hospital, the UCD Belfield Campus and Herbert Park.
- Reception Hall (2.7m x 5.15m)
- with ceiling coving, under stairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin and w.c.
- Drawing Room (3.96m x 4.6m)
- with curved feature bay overlooking the front, ceiling coving, tiled open fireplace with tiled hearth, timber surround and sliding doors leading to the
- Dining Room (3.82m x 3.95m)
- with ceiling coving and double doors leading to the
- Sun Room (2.96m x 3.56m)
- with timber flooring and sliding door leading to the rear garden
- Breakfast Room (3.45m x 2.7m)
- with tiled fireplace, tiled hearth and timber surround, window to side and door to the
- Kitchen (1.5m x 2.93m)
- with a range of fitted overhead presses and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, free standing oven and door to side garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 2.85m)
- with hot press and built in shelving, picture window overlooking the rear garden and tiled fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 4m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 5.08m)
- with magnificent curved bay window overlooking the front and floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, part tiled walls and separate wc.
- Garage (2.66m x 6.13m)
- with built in shelving, very fine teak double doors to the front and teak door to the rear.
- Storage Shed
- with shelving and a separate shed housing the gas fired boiler.
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking while to the rear there is magnificent west facing garden with granite patio, lawn area and mature landscaped herbaceous boarders.
BER No. 110033412
Energy Performance Indicator: 399.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.