- Semi detached family home on generous corner site with St Albans Park
- Well proportioned accommodation with beautiful reception rooms extending to approx. 148 sq. m (1,600sq ft)
- Superb space to extend / develop subject to relevant planning
- Beautiful lawned gardens to the rear benefitting from westerly sunshine
- Large drive way providing off street parking
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed aluminium windows
- Excellent location minutes walk from Sydney Parade DART and Sandymount Village
- Dublin's main financial and shopping districts are within easy reach
- Much sought after Dublin 4 residential address
Accommodation at ground floor level briefly comprises drawing room, dining room , breakfast room, kitchen, utility room and guest w.c. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom with separate w.c.
The house further benefits from a lawned garden offering a high degree of privacy, and enjoys excellent sunshine. There is a garage and side access with potential to extend or develop subject to relevant planning. The gated drive way to the front provides off street parking.
A location second to none, St Alban’s Park is a short stroll from Sandymount Village with its attractive green
and friendly local shops and restaurants as well as from Sandymount Strand and Promenade. Sydney Parade DART Station is literally minutes away and there is also an excellent bus service from Merrion Road making Dublin’s main financial and business districts easily accessible. The property is within easy reach of the RDS at Ballsbridge and Elm Park Golf Club. Other amenities include the Merrion Shopping Centre, St. Vincent’s Hospital, the UCD Belfield Campus and Herbert Park.
- Porch Entrance (0.7m x 2.7m)
- Hallway (5.5m x 2.7m)
- Attractive spacious hallway with cloaks and security alarm panel
- with storage
- Drawing Room (4m x 4.95m)
- bright room with bay window. Open fire with Mahogany surround, tiled inset, ceiling coving and sliding double doors through to dining room
- Dining Room (6.3m x 3.9m)
- generous room with extended seating area overlooking the attractive, mature gardens. Open fire with tiled inset
- Breakfast Room (2.9m x 2.8m)
- with window to side
- Kitchen (3.3m x 2.5m)
- range of eye and floor levels units, tiled walls and window overlooking rear gardens
- Shower Room
- with shower, bidet, wash hand basin, w.c.
- Utility area (2.1m x 3.8m)
- with stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, range of units, hotpress.
- Garage (2.65m x 5.2m)
- with up and over door, oil fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (5m x 3.6m)
- located to the front of the property with attractive bay window. Range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.6m)
- to the rear, with range of built in wardrobes, window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 3.3m)
- Family Bathroom
- bath, wash hand basin, shower. Wood panelling throughout
- Separate w.c.
- To the front of the property there is a large drive way providing ample off street parking. There is a garage and separate side access.
BER No. 113293237
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.