- Light infused accommodation of approximately 61sq.m. (657sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Alarm system.
- Integrated kitchen appliances and curtains included in the sale.
- Located equidistance between Rathfarnham and Terenure villages, 4km from St. Stephen’s Green.
- Low maintenance Indian sandstone slabbed patio area with pedestrian access.
- Surrounded by excellent leisure amenities and facilities.
- Superb selection of excellent public transport.
A pedestrian path leads to the entrance porch opening into the open plan L-shaped living/dining room and spacious kitchen. To the left hand side of the entrance porch is the first of the two bedrooms, a very fine double with fitted wardrobes, the second bedroom and bathroom are approached off the dining area through an inner lobby. A sunny low maintenance Indian sandstone slabbed patio rear garden enjoys sunlight throughout the day, ideal for al fresco dining, with a garden shed and pedestrian access to the side.
Located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green, the area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15b, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. For the avid walker, the options are endless and include the wonderful Dodder River walk. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park which is only 5 minutes’ walk away. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Porch: (1.28m x 1.20m)
- with burglar alarm system and fuse board.
- Living / Dining Room: (5.98m x 3.00m)
- with recessed lighting, two velux windows, coal effect gas fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround with ornate tiled inset. Opening through to the
- Kitchen: (2.58m x 4.75m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, recessed lighting, range fitted cupboards and units, sink unit with tiled splashback, integrated Zanussi electric oven and four ring gas hob with Elica extractor fan over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Bieko washing machine and integrated Whirlpool fridge freezer. Sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
- Inner Lobby: (1.72m x 0.9m)
- leads through to the
- Bedroom 1: (3.15m x 3.00m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.26m x 4.52m)
- with fitted wardrobes, open fire cast iron fireplace, recessed lighting and access to the attic.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90SR electric shower over, hotpress with dual immersion and timer, fully tiled floor and walls.
There is a delightful low maintenance Indian sandstone slabbed garden to the rear enjoying a westerly aspect and further benefits from pedestrian access to the side and has a Barna shed.
BER No. 107938268
Energy Performance Indicator: 319.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.