- Approx. 90sqm / 968sq ft excluding attic (22sqm/ 240sqft)
- Deceptively spacious home
- West facing rear garden
- Ample on street non disk parking
- Period features throughout
- Large attic room
- Gas fired central heating.
The property is perfectly positioned on the edge of Dublin's City, on the doorstep of the IFSC and is served by an extensive public transport network which includes intercity trains at Connolly Station, DART, Dublin Bus services and LUAS. The IFSC is a real hive of activity offering excellent restaurants, bars, shops and businesses. The Samuel Beckett and William Casey bridges further enhance the area and its ease of access to the South Docklands and all it has to offer which includes the impressive Bord Gais Energy Theatre. Easy access is enjoyed to East Point Business Park , Dublin Airport, IFSC, DCU, Beaumont & Mater Hospitals and M1 and M50 motorways.
- Hallway (1.60m x 4.14m)
- The split level entrance hallway is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large fan light over the entrance door. Double height ceiling. Ceiling coving. Wood flooring.
- Living Room (3.85m x 4.15m)
- This elegant room is located to the front of the property and boasts hight ceilings and a large sash window. A beautiful feature open fire place creates a real focal point. Wood flooring.
- Inner Hallway (4.60m x 1.42m)
- The inner hallway allows access to the dining room and kitchen. Wooden flooring recess lighting and storage press.
- Dining Room (4.3m x 3.71m)
- Flooded with natural light this space offers an ideal space to entertain. There is a beautiful feature fireplace and a window frames the view over the rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.13m x 3.0m)
- The kitchen is fitted with range of wall and floor units. There is a tiled floor. Sink unit and drainer and countertops. Built in oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan.There is plumbing for a washing machine. A door allows access to the rear garden. Tiled flooring.
- Lobby area (1.55m x 0.75m)
- The lobby opens from the kitchen through to the bathroom.
- Bathroom (3.00m x 2.00m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath, with tiled surround. There is feature wood panelling and built in storage.
- First Floor
- Landing area (2.80m x 2.00m)
- WC (1.21m x 0.80m)
- Located off the landing the toilet is fitted with wc and whb.
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 2.65m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom, with built in shelving and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 3.75m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and laminate flooring. A window overlooks the rear garden.
- Attic room (5.52m x 4.00m)
- The light filled attic room is ideal for a variety of uses such as a study, home office or guest room. There is a beautiful exposed brick wall and under eaves storage. Two roof lights flood this space with natural light.
On street parking to the front. There is a west facing rear garden with paved patio area and lawn area. There is a raised decked area for al fresco entertaining and a barna shed for additional storage.
BER No. 112974712
Energy Performance Indicator: 309.31 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.