- Entrance Porch (1.49m x 0.79m)
- with double folding doors to
- Entrance Hallway (2.59m x 4.33m)
- with under stairs storagewith timber floor, under stairs storage, security alarm .
- Cloak Room
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, wc & whb
- Sitting Room (4.21m x 4.56m)
- with timber floor, fireplace with hardwood timber mantle, cast iron and tiled inset and marble hearth, opening to
- Dining Room (4.22m x 3.31m)
- with a timber floor, sliding door to rear garden. Glass paned door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.8m x 2.87m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, down lighter lighting, 2 windows overlooking rear, rangemaster comprising a 5 ring ring hob with oven under and Rangemaster extractor fan, polished granite work surfaces, sink unit, Fisher & Paycel dishwasher and Smegg fridge, door to
- Utility Room (4.59m x 1.76m (overall))
- Alcove (2.78m x 1.2m)
- tiled floor, door to front. door to rear. plumbed for wasgin machine, sink unit, counter, shelving.
- Boiler Room (2.78m x 0.9m)
- with ____________ gas fired central heating boiler. Door to
- Garage (2.59m x 5.39m)
- with up and over door, ample shelving and storage,
- Staircase to Upper Floor
- Landing (2.76m x 3.2m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 4.67m)
- with slide robe wardrobe, window to front,
- Bedroom 2 (3.89m x 3.45m)
- with fitted wardrobe, fitted desk & shelving above.
- Bathroom (2.17m x 2.17m)
- with tiled floor, wc, whb, bath with telephone shower & separate Elite shower unit.
- Bedroom 3 (3.03m x 3.08m)
- with fitted wardrobe, fitted desk & shelving.
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 2.59m)
- to front,
- The property backs onto Chester Field, a lawned garden with a southerly aspect
- windows are double glazed pvc
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.