- Bright and spacious family home with generous reception rooms
- South West facing rear garden
- Beautifully maintained accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb location surrounded by all necessary amenities
- Scope to extend on the wide plot subject to P.P.
- Floor area approx.150 sqm (1,615 sqft)
- Eircom phonewatch alarm
- The Aircoach is nearby serving the airport within the hour
- Two attractive open fireplaces
The property sits on a wide plot with ample off-street car parking and a garage to the side. There are three generous receptions rooms, two of which are interconnecting. The third room leads to the kitchen. A wide staircase to the first floor reveals four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden has a patio which is a real sun trap and enjoys all day south westerly sunshine. At the far end of the garden, a stunning granite wall offers immense privacy and seclusion.
The prime location of the property will be attractive to purchasers, with a range of amenities in close proximity to this spacious family home. Blackrock village is within a short walk, providing a host of services and entertainment options including restaurants, cafes, shops and the newly refurbished and extended Frascati Shopping Centre. Similarly, Stillorgan village is also close by. There are a number of schools within a very short distance including St. Andrew’s College, Blackrock College, Sion Hill, Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Íosagáin. Public transport options including the QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway and the Dart in Blackrock, both leading directly to the city centre.
- Entrance Porch
- door leading to
- Reception Hall (2.59m x 4.36m)
- with ceiling coving and understairs storage.
- Downstairs w.c.
- wash hand basin, w.c., and window to the side.
- Living Room (4.24m x 4.58m)
- with attractive tiled open fireplace, ceiling coving and sliding glazed doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.17m x 4.23m)
- with tiled open fireplace, magnificent picture window overlooking rear garden, ceiling coving and door leading to
- Family Room (4.8m x 2.88m)
- with fireplace and open arch leading to
- Sun Room (1.83m x 2.26m)
- with glazed door leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 5.35m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses and drawer units, bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob with extractor over, Zanussi double stainless steel ovens, plumbed for washing machine, Zanussi dishwasher, free standing fridge freezer, window overlooking rear, door to side which leads to garage.
- Bedroom 1 (2.57m x 2.74m)
- with picture window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2 (4.48m x 4.28m)
- three large wardrobes, built in dressing table and picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (3.88m x 3.5m)
- floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, wash hand basin and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (3.14m x 3m)
- with two sets of floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, pedestal wash hand basin and window overlooking rear.
- With pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower with electric shower and part tiled walls.
- hotpress with built in shelving and pull down ladder leading to attic offering excellent potential to convert.
- Garage (6.58m x 2.63m)
- with solid wooden double doors to the front and access to the rear garden.
- To the side of the house is a garage and a driveway with ample parking for 2 cars. To the rear there is a magnificent south west facing garden. The garden comprises mainly of lawn with large herbaceous borders, patio area, cut granite stone wall and mature planting.
BER No. 111813952
Energy Performance Indicator: 361.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.