- Electric storage heating
- Off street car parking
- Close to Monkstown Village & Seapoint DART station
- West facing rear garden
- Quiet settled development
- Service charge €730p.a
This delightful home is well laid out and is tastefully decorated throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall which leads to the kitchen/breakfast room, living room which in turn opens out to the sunny rear garden while upstairs there are two large double bedrooms and a bathroom.
There are many amenities available in Monkstown Village close by including specialist shops, excellent restaurants, churches and pubs. This location also offers unparalleled access to quality bus routes, both Monkstown and Seapoint DART stations being only a 10 minute walk and the M50 and N11 road networks close by offering ease of access to the city centre and peripheral areas.
Within close proximity there are a wide variety of recreational activities including tennis, golf and rugby clubs, the Marina at Dun Laoghaire and many interesting walks along the seafront.
- Entrance Hallway
- with recessed lighting, solid wood flooring and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.6m x 3.1m)
- with tiled floor, extensive range of wall and floor units, tiled splashback, Hotpoint electric fan oven, Hotpoint electric hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, recessed lighting and overlooks the front
- Living Room (4.66m x 3.55m)
- with solid wood flooring, open fireplace with stone surround and door out to the rear garden
- with solid wood flooring, access to the attic, recessed lighting and door to hot press
- Bedroom 1 (2.8m x 3.6m)
- with window overlooking the front, solid wood flooring, recessed lighting and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.77m x 3.56m)
- with window overlooking the rear, built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and solid wood flooring
- Bathroom (2.3m x 1.8m)
- with bath with Triton shower insert, Velux window, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and walls
- To the rear there is an attractive low maintenance west facing garden offer privacy and seclusion.
The property enjoys a sunny west facing rear garden which is laid out mainly in patio, a perfect play to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’. To the front is a driveway with lawned area, creating off street parking for 1 car.
BER No. 113430797
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.