- • Oil fired central heating
- • Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- • Designated car parking space
- • Delightful gardens to the back and side of the property
- • Service charge approximately €700 per annum
- • Double glazed windows throughout
- • Floor area of approximately 67sq.m (721sq.ft)
- • In close proximity to numerous bus routes and the DART station
This delightful home is bright and well laid out. The accommodation extends to approximately 67sq.m (721sq.ft). The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall which leads into the kitchen and a living/dining room which in turn opens out to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front of the property there is designated off street car parking. No. 34 Southdene further benefits from a large garden both to the rear and to the side of the property, and these areas provide a high degree of seclusion and privacy.
This property is located within easy reach of many amenities close by in both Monkstown and Blackrock villages including various specialist shops, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, pubs and churches. There are numerous bus routes along the Monkstown Road and both Seapoint and Monkstown/Salthill dart stations are only minutes away allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are a wide selection of recreational amenities within close proximity including tennis, rugby and golf clubs and the marina and yacht clubs at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. There are many interesting walks along the seafront.
- Entrance Hallway (3m x 1.75m)
- with exposed fuse box and understairs storage
- Kitchen (2.65m x 3.55m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, Belling electric oven, Zanussi four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, Hotpoint washing machine, Beko fridge/freezer and heating controls
- Living Room (4.4m x 4.65m)
- with Le Droff style open fireplace, gas fire insert with timber mantle and double doors to rear garden
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (2.55m x 4.45m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.15m)
- with built in sliderobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 1.75m)
- with dual aspect windows
- Family Bathroom
- with partially tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bidet, corner bath with electric Mira Elite shower over, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and Velux skylight
To the front of the property there is a designated car parking space and a side gate leads to the back of the property. The rear garden is mainly lawned with mature shrubbery. The back garden measures approximately 11.3m in length with an additional garden to the side measuring approximately 8.5m x 5.7m. Management Company: MD Property Management Service Charge: €700 per annum
BER No. 101985711
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.63
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.