- Highly regarded Foxrock address.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac.
- Excellent southerly rear garden of approx. 20m / 65ft in length.
- Generous accommodation extending to approximately 144 sqm (1,550sqft).
- Excellent potential to extend subject to the necessary planning permissions.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- On the 46a/145 QBC bus routes, and Aircoach route to Dublin Airport.
- Kitchen appliances, fitted carpets, blinds and curtains are included in the sale.
An instantly appealing, detached family home ideally located in a quiet cul de sac in the ever popular South Park development. This well appointed family home will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking to gain a foothold within this extremely convenient location and the property presents excellent scope to update, modernise, and extend (subject to the necessary planning permissions) to create a very special family home in one of South County Dublin’s most sought after suburbs.
The generous accommodation presently extends to approximately 144 sqm (1,550sqft) to include a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family room, two bathrooms, and four very good sized bedrooms. The property also benefits from a generous attic. The potential of this property is further enhanced by a delightful rear garden measuring approximately 20m (65ft) in length, enjoying an enviable southerly orientation and a good degree of privacy, the like of which is hard to find in this location.
South Park is a deservedly popular development within easy walk of many local shops and restaurants at Cornelscourt and Deansgrange, and a little further afield at Foxrock and Blackrock, to name just a few. The property is situated close to some of South Sounty Dublin’s finest schools, including Hollypark, Loreto Foxrock, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock College, and Lycee Francais D’Irlande to name but a few. Transport links are second to none being positioned on the Quality Bus Corridor, making access to the city centre extremely convenient along the N11 and with direct Aircoach service to Dublin Airport. The M50 is also close at hand, opening up the national road network and the LUAS is also within striking distance. Recreational amenities are abundant including local tennis courts and green open spaces, with the excellent facilities available at Cabinteely Park also within walking distance. There are further amenities available within the locality, including leisure facilities at New Park Swimming Pool, Meadowvale Tennis Club, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Racecourse and Squash Club, as well as the excellent marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire.
- Entrance Hall (2.13m x 7.14m)
- with door to understairs storage.
- Guest w.c.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., frosted window to the side.
- Living Room (4.54m x 4.7m)
- double glazed doors through, window overlooking the front, feature fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth, pair of french doors leading through to
- Dining Room (3.14m x 4.52m)
- with French doors out to rear garden, feature fireplace with brick surround. Door to
- Kitchen (4.25m x 2.73m)
- well fitted with a range of Maple Shaker style units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Electrolux washing machine, integrated Belling dishwasher, stainless steel Creda double oven, Candy ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer. Tiled splashback, Climote heating control system, window overlooking rear garden, door out to rear garden.
- Family Room (2.52m x 4.9m)
- To the front, with window overlooking the front, digital Eircom phone watch alarm system.
- with hatch to attic, hotpress with watertank & shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (2.68m x 4.27m)
- with two windows overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2/ Master Room (4.53m x 4.2m)
- with a pair of windows overlooking front, good range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.84m x 3.13m)
- with window overlooking the rear, good range of fitted wardrobes, wash hand basin.
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath, w.h.b., w.c., step in shower, glazed window to the rear.
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the rear.
As previously mentioned, one of the particular features of this lovely family home is it’s secluded rear garden, with it’s enviable southerly orientation to the rear, allowing for all day long sunshine. There is gated side access to the front of the property. The rear garden is mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubs, plants, and hedges. There is a delightful patio area ideal for al fresco dining. Barna Shed. To the front the walled front garden provides excellent off street car parking.
BER No. 110325107
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.86 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.