- • Bright, beautifully proportioned accommodation of approx. 228sqm (2,462sqft).
- • Five generous bedrooms.
- • Gas fired central heating.
- • A short walk to the LUAS making Dublin city centre an effortless commute.
- • Extensive south facing garden of approx. 15m (49ft)
- • Versatile, well-proportioned accommodation.
- • Superb potential to remodel the existing structure, or extend.
- • Ample off street car parking.
- • Side access from drive way to rear gardens
- • Superb residential address in Dartry, Dublin 6.
South Hill is superbly located on Milltown Road in Dartry. It is an extremely popular residential location due to the wealth of amenities on the doorstep and effortless commute to Dublin city centre. The villages of Ranelagh and Rathmines offering excellent shopping and recreational facilities are an easy walk away, the Dodder Linear Park is beside South Hill, and the LUAS at Milltown is a mere stroll away. There are several excellent primary and secondary schools in the area to include Alexander College, Gonzaga College, Sandford Park, St Mary’s College, and Muckross Park College. A location second to none, South Hill offers an excellent family environment, minutes from every conceivable amenity.
- Reception Hall (2.35m x 1.8m)
- accessed through a hard wood door with ceiling coving.
- Inner hallway (4.5m x 3.6m)
- spacious hall to include cloaks area and storage
- Kitchen (4m x 3.55m)
- good range of eye and floor level units, provision for appliances, window to front, door to pantry
- Drawing Room (6.45m x 4.4m)
- bright spacious room with bay window over-looking the south facing rear garden, attractive mock marble fireplace, tiled inset, gas fire,
- Sitting Room (4.6m x 4.6m)
- to the rear of the property with sliding doors out to the garden, timber mantle with gas fired inset.
- Dining Room (4.6m x 4.7m)
- to the front of the property with large picture window overlooking front garden. Fireplace.
- Shower Room (3.4m x 3.5m)
- adapted shower room with tiled floor, tiled walls, large shower unit with Mira power shower, w.c., w.h.b., window to the front
- Utility Room (2.5m x 3.4m)
- housing gas boiler, door to front. Good storage and provision for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (6.4m x 4.9m)
- sliding patio door out to balcony overlooking rear garden & beyond to Dodder the River and onto Milltown road. There is a sink unit, open fire with feature tiled surround, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (4.6m x 4.8m)
- located to the rear excellent double bedroom, w.h.b., open fire with tiled inset & surround.
- Bedroom 3 (4.6m x 4.6m)
- spacious double room, window to the front, sink unit, feature fireplace
- Bedroom 4 (3.6m x 3.75m)
- Spacious double bedroom
- Bedroom 5 (3.9m x 2.65m)
- located to the front with built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom (2.6m x 2m)
- hot press, bath, rain maker power shower, w.h.b window to side
- Separate w.c.
- To the rear of this family home there is an attractive, south facing garden over two levels extending to approx.14m.(47ft). The garden benefits from a high degree of privacy, and day long sunshine. To the front, there is a gated driveway providing off street car parking and side pedestrian access to the rear.
BER No. 111868303
Energy Performance Indicator: 268.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.