- Most impressive red brick Victorian residence
- Beautifully refurbished and presented throughout
- Elegant interconnecting reception rooms
- Self contained one bedroom apartment at garden level
- Superb location, minutes from St. Stephen's Green and every conceivable city centre amenity
- Residential disc parking in the immediate vicinity
- Excellent well proportioned accommodation extending to approx 234sq.m (2,519sq.ft)
The accommodation is well proportioned and bright and extends to approx. 234sq. m (2,518sq.ft). Steps lead up to the front door leading through to an inviting reception hall off which there are two formal interconnecting reception rooms with magnificent marble mantelpieces, ceiling cornice and centre ceiling rose. To the rear at hall level, there is a well-appointed kitchen. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and a generous family bathroom on the rear return.
At garden level there is a well-appointed one-bedroom self-contained apartment to include reception hall, well-appointed kitchen, large living room, double bedroom and access to the garden to rear which benefits from a southerly aspect. The division of the property into two self-contained units offers an ideal opportunity to acquire a home with potential income or indeed, for someone looking to return the property into one substantial dwelling.
South Circular Road is a highly convenient and much sought-after residential road in the heart of Portobello within walking distance of a host of city centre amenities. This is a fashionable residential location with a host of coffee shops, restaurants and public houses. Dublin’s premier financial, shopping and business districts are all within walking distance. There are excellent cross-city public transport amenities and the property is also within distance of the Grand Canal, which is a very pleasant amenity to have in the immediate vicinity.
- Reception Hall (1.50m x 8.40m)
- stained timber flooring, decorative ceiling cornice work, centre ceiling rose, feature arch, Victorian radiators and door to
- Living Room (5.35m x 4.40m)
- two large sliding sash picture windows to front with feature shutters, magnificent marble mantle piece, centre ceiling rose, decorative cornice work and double doors with over mantle leading to
- Dining Room (4.75m x 4.90m)
- to the rear of the property, with stained timber flooring, marble mantle piece, two sliding sash windows to rear, centre ceiling rose and decorative ceiling cornice work.
- Steps Down to
- Kitchen (4.46m x 2.50m)
- range of floor-and-eye level fitted press units, Belfast sink unit, Rangemaster five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, space for American-style fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, feature sliding sash window to side, part-tiled walls, door to balcony and steps down to garden level.
- First Floor Return
- cast iron roll-top bath set on claw feet, wc, whb, corner shower with power shower, cast iron fireplace, sliding sash windows and hotpress.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.60m x 4.10m)
- stained timber flooring, marble fireplace, two sliding sash windows to front and centre ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 2 (4.70m x 2.45m)
- cast iron fireplace and sliding sash window to front.
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 2.60m)
- stained timber flooring, cast iron fireplace, built-in wardrobes and sliding sash window to rear.
- Bedroom 4 (3.30m x 1.83m)
- Garden Level Apartment
- with hardwood hall door leading to
- Entrance Hall (0.86m x 5.70m)
- tiled floor, digital security alarm control panel
- Kitchen (5.10m x 1.90m)
- range of floor-and-eye level fitted press units, four ring halogen hob with extractor over and electric oven underneath, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, recessed lighting and door to
- Bathroom (2.78m x 2.60m)
- tiled floor, bath, wc, whb, corner shower unit, sliding sash windows to side
- Living Room (4.78m x 4.65m)
- feature brick hearth, two sliding sash windows to rear
- Double Bedroom (4.20m x 4.50m)
- With 2 sliding sash windows to front
- With window to front
The property is approached via an attractively landscaped garden with a flight of granite steps to the hall door. To the rear there is an easily managed town garden benfitting from a wonderful southerly aspect. There is residential disc parking available in the vicinity.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.