- Meticulously refurbished period property
- Garden level apartment with separate entrance (approx. 72sqm/775sq ft) with wheelchair access via electric gate and video intercom
- Helen Turkington designed internal colour scheme
- Highly convenient location minutes from the Harcourt LUAS stop
- Within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green
- Commercial planning to hall and garden levels
- Fire certificate for entire building
- Fully alarmed
- Important secure and off street car parking
- Many period features of the era including detailed cornice work, centre roses, high ceilings and working shutters
- Video intercom to hall door at all levels
- Tanked basement with underfloor heating
- Tastefully presented accommodation
- Working shutters throughout the property
- Luxurious master bedroom suite with views of the Dublin Mountains
- Attractively landscaped low maintenance rear garden
- Gas fired central heating (apartment is separately meter able gas & ESB)
- Floor area approx. 286 sqm/3,078 sq ft (including apartment)
- CCTV system
No. 6 is arguably one of the finest houses to come on the market in Portobello in recent years. It has been meticulously refurbished by its owner occupier in 2014/2015. No stone has been left unturned in refurbishing this charming period property which combines beautiful period features including detailed ceiling cornicing, centre roses, high ceilings expertly crafted doors and working shutters, double glazed sliding sash windows with modern conveniences to include impressive fitted kitchen with quartz worktop, high quality Grohe bathroom fixtures and fittings, video intercom to hall door at all levels, electrically operated skylights, underfloor heating in the basement and a generous master bedroom suite with views of the Dublin mountains. 4 CCTV cameras coverign hall door, side driveway, rear balcony & back door.
As previously mentioned number 6 enjoys an exceptionally convenient location only a few minutes’ walk to the Harcourt LUAS stop and a 10 minute walk of St. Stephen’s Green. This is a much sought after and very fashionable residential location with a host of coffee shops, restaurants and public houses. Dublin’s premier financial shopping and business districts are all within walking distance, there are excellent cross city public transport amenities and the property is also within walking distance of the Grand Canal which is a very pleasant amenity to have in the immediate vicinity.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Self-Contained Apartment
- stair case with glass balustrade provides a separate front entrance.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor, video intercom and door to under stairs storage with water tank and gas boiler.
- Living/Dining Room (5.2m x 4.15m)
- with built in book shelves, built in presses with security monitors and digital security alarm, doors to hall.
- Shower Room
- with large corner step in tiled shower, w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom (3.6m x 4.4m)
- with wash hand basin and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Rear Hall
- with door to the main house and at the end of the hall
- Utility Area
- with one bowl sink unit with presses above and below, plumbed for washing machine with shelving above, further press and doors to rear garden and
- Kitchen (2.5m x 2.7m)
- with a range of fitted presses, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for dishwasher, space for free standing double oven with four ring electric hob, extractor hood over, tiled splashback and space for free standing fridge
- HALL LEVEL
- Reception Hall (1.9m x 5.45m)
- with a very fine fan light over the hall door, impressive ceiling coving, centre rose, dado rail, wide plank original timber floor boards, inner arch with set of partly glazed doors leading to the
- Rear Hall (1.92m x 3.55m)
- Kitchen/Breakfaast Room (3.95m x 5.65m)
- with a very extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, feature quartz worktop, Nordmende integrated appliances including four ring electric Nordmende double oven, microwave, centre island unit with quartz worktop, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in storage units, space for free standing American style fridge/freezer, original timber floor boards, impressive coving and centre rose, picture rail, feature wall radiator, control panel for the video intercom to the hall door and double doors leading to
- Living Room (3.85m x 4.85m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail, painted Kilkenny fireplace with slate hearth and open fire and very attractive sash window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 / Study (2.9m x 4.35m)
- with steps to the rear garden.
- HALL RETURN
- with feature lead light stained glass panelled arch and electric Velux roof light and door to
- Utility Room
- with worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and houses the gas boiler
- comprising bath with telephone shower attachment over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, large step in corner shower unit with Monsoon rain head, Subway tiling, part wood panelled walls and tiled floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- with telephone to the video intercom to the hall door
- Drawing Room (6.05m x 5.5m)
- with intricate ceiling cornicing, feature centre rose, marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth and varnished timber floor boards.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 4.85m)
- with very fine ceiling coving, centre rose, fireplace and corner wash hand basin.
- First Floor Return Landing
- with very fine feature window
- SECOND FLOOR
- with electric Velux roof light and controls for the video intercom to the hall door
- Bedroom 3 (3.9m x 4.9m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin
- Bedroom 4 (master Bedroom) (5.95m x 5.45m)
- with ceiling coving, extensive range of recessed down lighting, fireplace. Dressing room leads to
- with large step in tiled shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
Electrically operated gates to the side of the house open to driveway & gravelled area with off street car parking & outbuildings. Gate to the main rear garden extending to approx. 8m x 9m (26ft. x 29’) which is well walled and is attractively landscaped low maintenance garden with gravelled flower beds and array of shrubs, bushed and grasses. Raised patio.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.