- Stunning contemporary family home in this much sought-after location
- Fully extended and refurbished in 2008 with a refresh overhaul in 2016
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout ground floor and in the upstairs bathroom, with radiators upstairs.
- Off street parking for two cars
- Finished to the highest of standards throughout
- Floor area of approx. 178 sqm (1,922 sqft)
Accommodation in this fine property flows seamlessly and allows for space for a modern-day family’s requirements. Downstairs accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway, study/playroom, large sitting room, open plan living/kitchen/dining room with feature doors and windows to the rear garden, a utility room with ample storage and a downstairs W.C. and shower room. Upstairs four bedrooms, master en-suite, are complemented by a generous family bathroom and walk in storage/ hot press. The converted attic, currently in use as a playroom, benefits from a further storage room and two dormer windows bringing in plenty of natural light.
The location of the property is second to none, with the ample amenities Mount Merrion has to offer on the doorstep of this family home. The shops on Trees Road and The Rise are within a short stroll of No. 37, as are the local primary schools Scoil San Treasa and St Laurence’s Boys National School. Mount Anville School, Blackrock College, Oatlands College and St. Andrew’s College are all within very close proximity of the property. The villages of Stillorgan and Blackrock provide a range of shops, cafes and restaurants, and the ever-popular Union Café Mount Merrion is literally only around the corner. The QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway provides direct access into Dublin City Centre, while the Luas at Stillorgan goes directly to St. Stephen’s Green as well as Dundrum Town Centre. The M50 is also within a very short drive, connecting Mount Merrion with one of the main arteries to the rest of the country.
- Reception Hall (1.9m x 4.1m)
- understairs storage, natural stone tiled flooring, wired for alarm.
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 4.6m)
- timber flooring, open fire with granite inset, granite hearth, stone surround, built in shelving unit with recessed lighting above, TV Point.
- Study/Play Room (2.3m x 3.7m)
- good range of built in storage units & shelving, bay window with box storage & window seat above.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Area (4.4m x 2.65m)
- door out to rear patio & garden.
- Living Space (4.4m x 2.64m)
- continuation of natural stone flooring, recessed shelving, TV Point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (8.15m x 5.25m)
- feature sky lights across width of the connection with original house with seven individual roof blinds, feature window with window seat and box window storage underneath. Kitchen with solid oak wooden island with built in sink, silestone counter top, integrated storage in the island under breakfast bar, deDietrich double oven, space for free standing American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated second stainless steel sink, deDietrich induction hob, extractor fan over, silestone countertop and backsplash, bespoke handmade units, feature ceiling sloped upwards with tall windows to the rear which brings in extra light to the property. Maximum ceiling height of 2.8m.
- Utility Room (2.35m x 2.9m)
- bespoke handmade units, space for washer dryer, stainless steel sink unit with draining board, space for fridge freezer.
- Guest Shower Room
- tiled floor, part tiled walls, step in electric shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin.
- walk in hotpress with ample storage.
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 3.85m)
- range of built in wardrobes, recessed shelving, TV Point, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- tiled floors, tiled walls, heated towel rail, step in corner shower unit, rain shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, underfloor heating.
- tiled floors, tiled walls, bath with overhead shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, under floor heating.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.6m)
- built in wardrobes, built in dresser unit.
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 2.5m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.25m x 3.05m)
- built in wardrobe units, built in desk & shelving overhead, TV Point.
- Converted Attic (5.6m x 3.7m)
- (maximum measurement) staircase up, two dormer windows, good under eaves storage, and further store room with velux window.
To the rear, the garden is accessed via French doors from the kitchen. The Indian limestone patio area is surrounded by a small wall with granite topping. Steps down to a grass area, surrounded by planting boarders, trees & shrubbery and a Barna shed unit, leads to a second patio to the rear with stepped planting inside wooden boarders. The feature granite wall to the rear of the property is the original Mount Merrion Estate boundary wall. There is gravel driveway providing off street car parking for two cars to the front along with paving to front door and planting and shrubbery.
BER No. 112285622
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.