- Utterly captivating and charming detached double fronted cottage
- Amidst majestic private gardens within walking distance of Dundrum Village
- Superbly presented internally to the highest standards of interior design
- Beautiful fitted modern kitchen
- Bright open plan living accommodtion
- Gas fired central heating
- Private gardens
- Convenient to Dundrum and Windy Arbour LUAS stations
- Floor area of approximately 54 sq. mts / 581 sq ft.
Sommerville Lodge is very well presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings. Many of the original features have been upgraded. The original property dates over 100 years, while there have been alterations to the original layout. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall into an open plan bright and airy living/dining area and modern fitted kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. From the front of the property, you enjoy a sunny south and east aspect.
Sommerville Lodge enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a short walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. There are a wide choice of schools, leisure facilities and amenities on hand, and UCD is a short walk away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes passing on the Dundrum road. There is a wealth of dining and entertainment options in the nearby Dundrum and Ranelagh villages.
- Entrance Hall: (1.25m x 1.15m)
- with porcelain tiled floor and opening to
- Living/Dining Room: (3.25m x 4.75m)
- with beautiful cast iron fireplace with ornate surround and slate hearth, tiled floor, beautiful cut stone wall detail, step and opening leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.05m x 4.25m)
- with magnificent traditional fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, hardwood worktops, drawers, built in Whirlpool hob and oven with chrome extractor, plumbed for dishwasher and window overlooking garden to front and side
- Bedroom: (3.85m x 4.8m)
- with feature window overlooking garden to front with folding window shutters and window to side
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.55m)
- with Triton T90XR electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls and window to side
The gardens are a particular feature of this most unique and special property. They are afforded total privacy accessed via a pedestrian entrance gate from Dundrum Road. The gardens are filled with an abundance of shrubs, plants and mature trees with patio area and raised beds. There is also a Barna store shed. The overall measurement of the gardens is approximately 72ft x 21ft (22m x 6.5m) with a pedestrian gate.
BER No. 110840030
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.9 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.