- Convenient to the superb facilities and amenities in Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown
- Excellent shopping and a regular bus and DART service on the doorstep
- Floor area of approximately 71sq.m (764sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools as well sporting and recreational activities
- South facing rear garden of approximately 9m (30ft)
The location of this home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this desirable highly sought after location. It is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools as well as the superb facilities in the main street with two shopping centres, the IMC Cinema, the Pavilion Theatre and the two piers that offer recreational and leisure facilities along with the pleasant walks over the seafront. There is a selection of gyms, tennis clubs and sporting venues and for the sailing enthusiast the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Reception Hall
- with enclosed fuse box, digital alarm and door to
- Living Room (4.5m x 5.8m)
- with window overlooking the front, laminate floor, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire, built in shelving and storage to the right hand side of the chimney, ceiling coving, centre rose, door to understairs storage cloakroom, Gloworm gas boiler and glazed panel doors opening into the
- Dining Room (2.5m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the side, arch through to the kitchen and door to
- Shower Room
- with Triton T80XR shower, w.c., wash hand basin built into storage unit, tiled splashbacks and fitted mirror
- Kitchen (3m x 2.1m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, door to side, a range of fitted wall and floor units, single bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls and floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.6m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, vaulted ceiling and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 4.6m)
- with window to rear, built in sink unit, excellent wardrobes and vaulted ceiling
The property is approached by a pedestrian gate opening into a large front garden laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature hedging and shrubbery with wide side access leading to the rear. The rear garden avails of an enviable sunny southerly aspect, is bordered by beautiful cut granite stone walls and is laid out in patio bordered by raised beds with mature planting, shrubbery and trees and has purpose built outhouses to the side.
BER No. 111068540
Energy Performance Indicator: 460.54 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.