- Highly regarded residential address
- Close to excellent transport facilities with regular Dart and bus services close by
- Attractive west facing garden to the rear
- Close to excellent primary and secondary schools as well as leisure and shopping facilities
- Floor area approximately 207 sq.m/2,228.sq.ft
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Magnificent period detail throughout
- Wonderful opportunity to create a magnificent family home
The location of this wonderful property is second to none, being situated close to a wealth of amenities which cater for all members of the family. The seafront with its excellent restaurants and pubs is only a minutes’ walk away and Bray Main Street is close by in the opposite direction. There are also beautiful scenic walks over Bray Head towards Greystones. There are a host of primary and secondary schools in the immediate area such as St. Cronan’s BNS, St. Andrew’s National School, Loreto Secondary School and Presentation College to name but a few. Within easy reach are an abundance of recreational leisure facilities including golf and sports clubs. Transport is excellent with the Dart nearby and several bus routes make commuting to the city centre and surrounding areas easy. The N11 and M50 are also close by.
SOLICITORS HAVING CARRIAGE OF SALE:
PCL Halpenny & Son Solicitors
96 Upper George’s Street
- Reception Hall (9.3m x 1.8m)
- timber floor, magnificent ceiling corners, centre rose
- Drawing Room (4.9m x 4.4m)
- with intricate ceiling cornice, centre rose, bay window overlooking front garden and very fine marble fire place with cast iron inset
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4.9m)
- with timber floor, marble fire place with cast iron inset and window overlooking rear.
- Kitchen (3.8m x 4.5m)
- with door to utility room and door to rear garden
- Living Room (3.5m x 4.5m)
- with window overlooking rear garden and side.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 4.5m)
- with cast iron fire place
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3.3m)
- with w.h.b., w.c. and bath.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m X 4.9m)
- with cast iron fire place and window overlooking rear
- Bedroom 4 (4.4m x 4.9m)
- with magnificent bay window, very fine timber fire place, attractive ceiling cornice and centre rose
- Bedroom 5 (3m x 1.8m)
- To the front of the property there is an attractive lawned garden with permit parking on Meath Road while to the rear there is a west facing garden mainly laid out in lawn.
BER No. 108758434
Energy Performance Indicator: 1008.83 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org