- Highly regarded quiet mature family orientated location
- Within a short walking distance of Glenageary DART Station
- Floor area approximately 156sq.m (1679sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street car parking to the front of the property
- A south easterly facing rear garden of approximately 22m (72ft) in length
- Close to local villages with their numerous amenities
- Surrounded by a host of schools, shopping facilities and recreational facilities
33 Sion Road offers bright well-proportioned and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 156sq.m (1679sq.ft) to include a reception room, an open plan kitchen/living/dinning room, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The house offers huge potential to extend subject to the relevant Planning Permissions. The impressive mature lawned garden is a particular feature of this family home offering immense privacy and seclusion measuring approximately 22m (72ft) in length.
This is a highly regarded and central location with a wide variety of amenities close by to include shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and very restaurants in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dalkey and Dun Laoghaire together with a selection of schools nearby to include Rathdown, Cluny, Glenageary/Killiney National School and Dalkey School Project only a stones throw away to mention a few. The DART station a Glenageary is only a short stroll away with several bus routes nearby including the No. 7, 7A and the No. 59 allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There is a good selection of recreational activities within easy reach to include golf, rugby, tennis, hockey and football clubs together with the Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and marina which will appeal to the sailing enthusiast. There are many interesting walks along the seafront at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire and over Dalkey and Killiney hills which also have a children’s playground.
- Porched Entrance
- with chequered tiled floor and opens into the
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 6.4m)
- with ceiling coving, arch to inner hall and digital security alarm
- Sitting Room (3.95m x 5.6m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving, wall lamps, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, timber mantle and gas coal effect fire to the front
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.8m)
- with window looking front
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.9m)
- with window opening into covered utility area
- Family Room/Kitchen (3.9m x 6.6m)
- family area has open fireplace with polished marble surround, granite inset and hearth, television point, double glazed timber effect sliding patio door opening out to the garden, breakfast bar opening, kitchen has a range of cherrywood Shaker press units, drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, display cabinet, space for Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Candi fitted oven, Electrolux four ring gas hob with extractor over, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine and large picture window overlooking the rear
- Enclosed Utility Area (2.5m x 5.9m)
- with boiler house and store housing the Gloworm gas fired central heating boiler, door to rear garden and door to
- Garage (2.4m x 4.6m)
- with shelving, electricity fuse board and double folding doors opening out to the front
- Inner Hall
- with understairs storage, double folding cupboard that houses the factory lagged cylinder with dual immersion unit and shelved hot press
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Mira Elite 2 electric wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror, part tiled walls and medicine cabinet
- Separate W.C.
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 3m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- with cupboard storage
- Separate W.C.
- Bedroom 4 (5.1m x 3.6m)
- with sliding cupboard space into the eaves and faces front
- Bedroom 5 (3.1m x 3.8m)
- with corner wash hand basin set into vanity unit with sliding drawer under, vaulted ceiling, large picture window overlooking the rear, eaves wardrobe storage and telephone point
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street car parking with a lawned area surrounded by mature hedging. A side passage leads through to the sunny and private extensive rear garden with a south easterly orientation and measures approximately 22m (72ft) in length and is laid out mainly in lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery.
BER No. 113418875
Energy Performance Indicator: 342.29
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.