- Full Planning Permission to extend to the side and rear – Ref: D17B/0462
- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent transport on the doorstep with a regular bus service and DART station just off Adelaide Road
- Privately owned and maintained games field to the rear
- Surrounded by excellent schools, shopping, recreational and leisure facilities
- Highly regarded Jenning’s built home
- Floor area excluding garage of approximately 107sq.m (1,152sq.ft)
The house is approached by a walled front garden with pillared gated entrance opening onto a driveway providing off street parking for two to three cars and access to the garage with sliding timber door. The remainder of the front garden is laid out in lawn bordered by mature planting, shrubbery and trees with gated access leading to the rear. Internally a porched entrance opens to an inviting reception hall with wide tiled flooring and understairs storage. A cosy sitting room with open fire overlooks the front with an extended open plan kitchen/dining room overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Silchester Park is a very popular wonderfully situated family location that is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools, superb transport with a regular bus service on the Lower Glenageary Road and Glenageary DART Station off Adelaide Road and is a short stroll from the excellent shopping at Glenageary, Glasthule and Dun Laoghaire. There are superb recreational and leisure facilities in the immediate area including Glenageary Tennis Club, Monkstown Hockey Club, Killiney Golf Club and Dalkey United/Cuala football and GAA clubs to mention a few. The popular walks by the seafront, the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire will be of major interest to the marine enthusiast.
- June 23rd 2018 10:30am to 11:30am
- Porched Entrance (1.9m x 0.5m)
- with sliding patio door, tiled floor and glazed panel door opening into the
- Reception Hall (2m x 5.5m)
- with wide tiled floor, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and door to understairs storage with digital controls for the gas heating
- Living Room (3.7m x 4.5m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, solid timber floor and open fireplace with marble hearth and mantle
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.7m x 4.1m + 4.9m x 3.1m)
- Kitchen: 3.7m x 4.1m (12'2" x 13'5") Dining Area: 4.1m x 4.9 (16'1" x 10'2") with wide tiled floor, dining area with sliding patio door out to the rear, kitchen with a range of hand painted wall and floor units, dual windows overlooking the garden, double bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, Electrolux cooker with extractor hood over, Zanussi washing machine double bowl sink unit, breakfast bar with seating, pantry storage area, and door to side
- with window overlooking the side, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 4.5m)
- with window overlooking the front and an excellent range of Skon sliding wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 3.3m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled floor and walls, oversize step in shower, bath, w.c., wash hand basin, dual windows overlooking the rear, mirrored medicine cabinet, heated towel rail and door to shelved hot press with timed immersion heating
- Garage (2.7m x 5.5m)
- with folding timber glazed panel door, fuse box and houses the Potterton Profile gas boiler
The front garden offers gated off street parking and access to the garage with the folding timber door with the remainder of the front garden bordered by mature hedging, planting and trees and laid out mainly in lawn with gated access leading to the rear garden that measures approx. 17m (56ft) in length with raised patio area and steps leading to a lower lawned area with walled boundary and mature hedging and the private playing fields to the rear.
BER No. 111163416
Energy Performance Indicator: 369.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.