- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 108sq.m (1,163sq.ft)
- Lawned garden to rear of approximately 21.7m (71ft) in length
- Off street car parking
There are numerous schools both primary and secondary within the area together with recreational and sporting activities including tennis clubs, local parks, the seafront, yacht clubs, shopping facilities in Dun Laoghaire and bus and local DART with Glenageary DART Station only a short walk away.
- Porched Entrance
- Entrance Hall (1.96m x 5.44m)
- Sitting Room (3.62m x 4.43m)
- with open tiled fireplace
- Dining Room (3.63m x 4.18m)
- with sliding door to rear garden
- Study (2.58m x 4.85m)
- with window to front
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.93m x 3.12m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, presses, work surface, sink unit, Parkinson Cowan gas cooker and hob and door to
- Covered Side Passage
- with external w.c. and coal store, door to rear garden and door to front
- Landing (2.59m x 3.55m)
- with hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.27m x 2.36m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 4.45m)
- with fireplace and window to front
- Bedroom 3 (2.35m x 3.22m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- with bath, wash hand basin and part tiled walls
- Separate W.C.
To the front there is a lawned garden with off street car parking for two or more cars and side access to rear. Off the kitchen there is an enclosed side passage with oil tank and boiler. Also there is an outside wc and a coal store. The rear garden is laid out in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
BER No. 109756882
Energy Performance Indicator: 380.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.