- Unique granite clad family home in a prime location
- Off street parking for numerous cars
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to 255 sqm / 2,745 sqft
- Potential to create two mews style properties (subject to the relevant planning permission) or one magnificent stylish family home
- Located just off Leeson Park, one of Dublin’s best addresses
A unique opportunity to acquire a large coach house in this popular location, Sibthorpe House comes to the market offering the opportunity to create a substantial and stylish family home or to develop into two mews style houses. While the property is in need of substantial refurbishment and modernisation, its location off one of Dublin’s premier roads is sure to appeal to potential purchasers.
The property itself offers bright and spacious accommodation. Downstairs are four large reception rooms, with feature granite stone walls hinting at the history and character of the building. Upstairs, three bedrooms and a large conservatory, as well as a kitchen and utility area, complete the accommodation. To the front, there is the space for ample off street parking for numerous cars.
The location of the property is second to none, close to all of the amenities the village of Ranelagh has to offer including shops, restaurants, cafes and services. Dublin city centre is within a short stroll of the property, while the Luas at Ranelagh and QBC on Leeson Street offer direct public transport access to all of the surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall (2.5m x 3m)
- tiled floor, understairs storage, staircase to first floor.
- Bathroom (2.65m x 4m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, bath, hotpress
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.7m)
- floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, velux roof light
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 3.7m)
- timber flooring, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, access to attic
- Living Room (7.75m x 4.85m)
- feature cut stone granite wall, attractive brick fire place, open fire, slate hearth, picture windows overlooking front, wide plank timber flooring, two velux roof lights
- Dining Room
- Kitchen (2.6m x 4.3m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, tiled floor, tiled splashback, door to
- Utility Room
- leads out to
- Conservatory (1.8m x 6.9m)
- large bay window (3.7m x 3.5m)
- Balcony area
- door to downstairs accommodation.
- Living Room (5m x 5m)
- cut stone granite wall, exposed brick wall, timber flooring, floor to ceiling picture window overlooking front
- Reception Room (3.4m x 5m)
- brick and granite exposed walls, timber flooring open fireplace, floor to ceiling picture window overlooking front
- Reception Room 2 (4.7m x 5m)
- floor to ceiling picture window overlooking front, cut stone granite walls
- Reception Room 3 (4m x 7.25m)
- tiled floor, picture windows overlooking front garden
- Downstairs w.c.
- Downstairs w.c.
- sink unit
- Store Room/Utility
BER No. 112255666
Energy Performance Indicator: 603.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.