- Sought after gated residential development
- Gas fired central heating
- Hive mobile enabled controlled heating system
- Bay window in sitting and master bedroom
- Delightful conservatory overlooking the large garden
- Double glazed windows
- Floor area approx. 150 sqm (1,610 sqft)
- A delightful rear garden with treehouse and shed 13.13m x 12.50m with good side access
- Reception Hallway (1.95m x 5.90m)
- with cloakroom off the hall with wc and whb. opening through to
- Sitting Room (3.85m x 6.00m)
- with feature bay window, fireplace with marble chimney piece, slate surround and hearth and gas fire inset, ceiling coving and opening to
- Dining Room (3.40m x 3.85m)
- Conservatory (5.85m x 2.40m plus 2.45m x 2.40m)
- L shaped room overlooking rear garden. Door to garden and door to
- Kitchen (5.00m x 2.40m)
- with window overlooking the garden, wall and floor presses, Bosch dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit, Whirlpool double oven, fridge and freezer, Whirlpool ceramic hob with extractor fan. Door to
- Utility Room
- with presses, washing machine and separate dryer.
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom (4.45m x 3.95m)
- with two built in wardrobes, bay window overlooking front and Merlin Park and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with bath, shower with raindrop head, vanity w.h.b. with cupboard under, w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 2.55m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 2.80m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 / Dressing Room (3.25m x 1.90m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- bath with raindrop shower head over, w.c., vanity w.h.b. with cupboard under, mirrored medicine cabinet above, fully tiled floor and walls and heated towel rail.
To the front there is excellent off-street parking and a good open aspect. Wide side access leads to the rear garden, 13.3m x 12.5m with limestone patio and paving, wide side access with bin stores, grey timber fencing, timber garden store and treehouse.
BER No. 109732925
Energy Performance Indicator: 232.1
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.