- Sought after residential development located behind electronically operated security gates.
- Beautifully presented and upgraded accommodation throughout.
- Ample off street car parking to the front.
- Located to the front of the development and not overlooked to the front or rear.
- Spacious well fitted kitchen with comfortable contemporary open plan family room off.
- Feature living room at first floor level.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Extended to the rear and large converted attic.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Secluded garden to rear.
- Gross Internal Floor Area of approximately 153sq.m (1,646sq.ft)
Shrewsbury Park enjoys a select location with access just off the Merrion Road close to the intersection with Shrewsbury Road. This is one of Dublin’s most sought after addresses close to both Ballsbridge and Donnybrook and within easy reach of Herbert Park as well as Sandymount Strand and Promenade. This is area with all amenities on the door step, the city centre bus service is close by as is the Dart station at Sydney Parade Avenue. Easily accessible is the Merrion Shopping Centre as well as University College Dublin Campus at Belfield and selection of excellent schools.
- Reception Lobby (0.9m x 1.4m)
- Hardwood hall door with stained glass panels leads to reception lobby with tiled floor.
- with wc, corner whb, tiled floor.
- Reception Hall (4.8m x 1.85m)
- with attractive maple timber flooring, under stairs storage, audio intercom, digital security alarm, control panel, storage press
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 4.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, picture window to front, door to
- En Suite (2.1m x 2.4m)
- with white contemporary suite comprising wc, corner shower unit with Mira power shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, polished granite worktop with inset sink, mirror.
- Kitchen (To Rear) (4.5m x 4.78m)
- oak fitted press units, one 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Siemens dishwasher, 4 ring Neff halogen hob and stainless steel extractor over. Neff stainless steel double oven and Neff microwave over, integrated fridge freezer, polished granite work surface, maple floor, door to
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Family Room (5.4m x 4.4m)
- with timber floors, fitted shelves and press units, integrated gas fire, double glazed upvc door and windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Staircase from the Reception Hall
- Living Room (4.9m x 4.8m)
- with double height vaulted ceiling, contemporary gas fire inset with siltstone hearth, picture window with glazed atrium over to front, door to
- Bedroom 2 (3.68m x 4.8m)
- with built in wardrobes, 2 picture windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom (1.8m x 2.6m)
- with bath, Mira power shower, wc, whb inset into polished granite worktop, tiled floor, part tiled walls, hot press to landing.
- Stairs To
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 5.1m)
- with polished pine floorboards, built in wardrobes, Velux Sky lights, ample under eve storage
As previously mentioned there is ample off street parking to the front of the property as the property is well set back from the road. To the rear there is an easily managed town garden which is not overlooked.
BER No. 101027217
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.