- Impressive, double fronted, detached family home
- Superbly located in this quiet, exclusive, and highly convenient location a short walk to both local amenities and the QBC on the N11
- Generous, well proportioned, bright accommodation
- Magnificent, private, sunny south facing rear garden
- Superb front garden with generous off street car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area 210sqm (2,260sqft)
- White thermal break double glazed aluminium windows (leaded to the front)
- All outside doors double glazed with lock security
- Phone watch wireless alarm system
Shrewsbury Park is a highly sought after, mature, tree lined road, superbly located off the Merrion Road. It is within easy walking distance of St Vincent’s Hospital, Merrion Shopping Centre, a number of highly regarded schools including St Michael’s, as well as the UCD Campus at Belfield. There are a wide range of neighbourhood amenities in the vicinity including Elm Park Tennis & Golf Club, David Lloyd at Riverview, and transport to and from the city centre via the QBC on the N11, and the DART at Sydney Parade or Sandymount Avenue.
- Reception Hall (1.85m x 4.7m)
- with recessed lighting, ceiling coving, alarm panel, cloaks area under stairs providing storage
- Drawing Room (3.6m x 6.7m)
- with picture window overlooking front, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, timber surround, gas coal effect fire, glass doors to
- Dining Room (4.35m x 3.65m)
- with folding double doors leading to rear garden, attractive timber flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling coving.
- Living Room (3.6m x 4m)
- with magnificent picture window overlooking front, very fine marble fireplace, marble hearth, marble surround, gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving, recessed lighting.
- Cloakroom (1.1m x 1.4m)
- Guest w.c. (1.4m x 1.45m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., window to rear, amtico floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.6m x 6.75m)
- very fine kitchen fitted with a rage of overhead press & drawer units, Neff integrated dishwasher, bowl & half stainless steel sink unit, four ring ceramic Neff hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, Neff oven, Neff microwave, very fine granite worktop, granite splashback, amtico floor
- Sun Room (3.6m x 5.6m)
- with tiled floor, glazed ceiling, double doors to south facing rear garden, double timber doors to
- Garage (3.1m x 6.75m)
- pumbed for washing machine & dryer, very fine solid teak folding doors to the front. door to side passage. Gas fired boiler.
- Side Passage
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 3.75m)
- with picture window overlooking rear, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, vanity wash hand basin with mirror, shower unit with part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (5.55m x 3.35m)
- with floor to ceiling mirrored sliding wardrobes, recessed lighting, two picture windows overlooking front, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., shower unit, tiled walls
- Bedroom 3 (4.05m x 3.35m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front, cabinet wash hand basin
- Bedroom 4 (3.45m x 2.25m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking rear
- Family Bathroom (1.85m x 2.35m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, window to rear, hotpress, tiled walls
To the front there is a large tarmacadam driveway behind central and remote controlled electric gates., providing generous off street car parking, with landscaped lawn, gated side access, and a garage. There is a magnificent south facing, sunny rear garden measuring approx. 14m x 17m (45'11" x 55'9") with very fine Travertine patio area, mainly laid out in lawn with box hedging, attractive water feature, flowerbeds, and mature rear hedging.
BER No. 113300123
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.15 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.