- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Within a short stroll of many bus routes on the N11 servicing the city centre including the 145 that terminates at Heuston Station and the Aircoach serving the airport on the hour
- A short stroll from the superb amenities in Cabinteely Village
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools and sporting and recreational facilities
- Both Kilbogget and Cabinteely parks literally on the doorstep
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Digital security alarm system
- Spacious generously proportioned living accommodation extending to approximately 185sq.m (1,991sq.ft)
- Easy access to the LUAS and M50
- Both Cherrywood and Sandyford Industrial and Business parks close by
- 30 minutes to the airport via the Aircoach and the M50
- Gravelled off street parking for numerous cars
- Wonderfully landscaped private rear garden with suntrap patio area and lawn with a south westerly orientation measuring approximately 20m (66ft)
This excellent family home has been very well-maintained and offers spacious generously proportioned bright and airy accommodation that extends to approximately 185sq.m (1,991sq.ft) and offers comfortable well laid out free flowing accommodation which is ideally positioned to raise a growing family in a mature settled and safe environment.
Internally the accommodation at ground floor level comprises a tiled porched entrance that opens into a spacious reception hall with understairs storage, a converted garage which is now a playroom/TV room. Next is the well fitted kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the sunny rear garden and has steps leading to a good sized utility room that access out to the rear and houses the newly recently fitted gas fired central heating boiler. There is an exceptionally large sitting room that enjoys a pleasant outlook and access to the sunny south westerly garden and has gas fire. To the rear of the inner hall there are two double bedrooms and a family shower room and there is also cloak hanging storage. Upstairs off the landing are three excellent bedrooms and a well fitted family bathroom. The bedrooms have excellent wardrobe and storage provisions and a particular feature of these houses is the deep under eaves attic storage.
To the rear of the property is a highly sought after sunny south westerly suntrap rear garden with large patio ideal for al fresco dining whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery, trees and planting. It measures approximately 20m (66ft). Either side of the property there is pedestrian gated access that leads through to the front garden that is laid out in gravel and offering off street parking for a number of cars whilst the remainder is lawned, fenced and hedged.
Shrewsbury Lawn is very well served by public transport to include the 145 bus route along the N11 which terminates at Heuston Station, Aircoach (both can be accessed via a pedestrian shortcut laneway) and the LUAS at Cherrywood. It is right beside the N11 which runs directly into Dublin City Centre and is a short drive away from the M50 offering great connectivity. There are many good primary and secondary schools in the area including: St. Brigid’s National School Cabinteely, Johnstown National School and Educate Together on Kill Avenue along with Cabinteely Community School, Clonkeen College, St. Lawrence’s and Loreto College Foxrock. It is surrounded by excellent amenities to include: Cabinteely Park, Killiney Hill, Leopardstown and Killiney Golf Course; and Dun Laoghaire is a short drive away offering numerous sailing and sporting clubs. Cabinteely Village is within walking distance of the house and offers good restaurants and services; together with the shopping centre at Cornelscourt.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (3.3m x 4m)
- with understairs storage, ceiling coving, telephone point and cloak hanging press with digital security alarm
- TV Room (2.5m x 4.2m)
- with enclosed fuse board and television point
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.3m x 4.85m)
- with a range of fitted painted Shaker press units, drawers, worktops, double drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for standalone cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, built in sideboard unit with cupboards, drawers and book shelving, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking the south facing lawned rear garden
- Utility Room (2.6m x 4m)
- with single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, storage shed, Worchester gas fired central heating boiler, built in larder unit and door to rear garden
- Sitting Room (7m x 5m)
- with ceiling coving, large picture window overlooking the rear with double glazed door opening into it and feature fireplace with stone clad inset, raised tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire
- Family Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton T90SI electric shower with oversized tray, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, fitted mirror over and light, part tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 2.65m)
- with panic button
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking front
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 3 (2m x 4.3m)
- with access to eaves storage and walk in wardrobe with shelving and cloak hanging
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 4m)
- with corner desk unit with mirrored back and drawer under, shaving socket and light over, a range of built in wardrobes, hatch with pull down ladder to roof space, deep under eaves attic space and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 5 (4m x 5.8m)
- with window to front, television point, twin range of wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with drawers under and mirrored back with light over and door to walk in closet with shelving and hanging space
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Triton T900PI electric shower, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, fitted mirror and light
To the front there is gravelled off street parking for numerous cars whilst the remainder is lawned bordered by fencing and hedging. Two gated pedestrian accesses lead either side through to the private south westerly facing rear garden that is laid out in patio, lawn and is well walled with mature shrubbery, trees and planting.
BER No. 102471778
Energy Performance Indicator: 317.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.