- Wonderfully presented generous accommodation extending to approximately 154 sq.m (1,658 sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Conveniently located close to the N11 and M50
- Regular bus service using the QBC
- Prestigious and well sought after residential address
- Large rear garden measuring approximately 68ft in length with sunny south westerly orientation
- Gas fired central heating
- Digital security alarm
This family home has been very well maintained over the years and offers bright generous accommodation extending to approximately 154 sq.m (1,658 sq.ft) over two levels.
Internally the accommodation at ground level comprises of spacious reception hall with under stairs storage, an open plan sitting/dining room with door through to the kitchen/breakfast room and the TV room. A double bedroom with Jack and Jill shower room completes this level. Upstairs there are two very well proportioned bedrooms with fully fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. There is excellent under eaves storage wrapping around the first floor.
To the rear of the property there is a large garden with patio area, south westerly orientation and purpose built outhouse with w.c. To the front there is a lawned garden, bordered with rose beds and trees, there is excellent off street parking for up to four cars and garage with up and over door along with gated pedestrian side access.
Shrewsbury Lawn is very well served by public transport to include the 145 bus route along the N11 which terminates at Heuston Station, Aircoach (both can be accessed via a pedestrian shortcut laneway) and the LUAS at Cherrywood. It is right beside the N11 which runs directly into Dublin City Centre and is a short drive away from the M50 offering great connectivity. There are many good primary and secondary schools in the area including: St. Brigid’s National School Cabinteely, Johnstown National School and Educate Together on Kill Avenue along with Cabinteely Community School, Clonkeen College, St. Lawrences and Loreto College Foxrock. It is surrounded by excellent amenities to include: Cabinteely Park, Killiney Hill, Leopardstown and Killiney Golf Course; and Dun Laoghaire is a short drive away which offers numerous sailing and sporting clubs. Cabinteely Village is within walking distance of the house and offers good restaurants and services; together with the shopping centre at Cornelscourt.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (4.48m x 2.73m)
- with understairs storage, telephone point, door to shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer, digital heating controls and Phonewatch digital alarm panel, cloak hanging and glazed door with glazing either side that opens into the
- Sitting/Dining Room (4.15m x 4.55m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, marble fireplace with raised marble hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front and television point
- Dining Area (3.18m x 3.65m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.48m x 5.56m)
- with built in sideboard unit with display cabinets and cupboards under, broom cupboard with the electricity, fuse board and shelving, frosted glazed door opening out to the side, breakfast bar with space for tumble dryer, intercom to front door, a range of fitted oak press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, fitted Neff double oven, four ring Neff stainless steel gas hob with Neff extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer and arch opening through to the
- TV Room (4.5m x 3.2m)
- with door back into the hall, television point and double glazed sliding patio door opening out to the south westerly facing rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.92m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over and television press, large picture window overlooking the rear, intercom to front door and door to
- Jack & Jill Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira power shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls
- with linen cupboard
- Bedroom 2 (5.15m x 3.9m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes with dressing table unit with mirrored back, drawers and cupboards under, large picture window overlooking the rear garden and three doors opening to eaves storage on both sides of the house
- Bedroom 3 (3.63m x 3.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table unit with mirrored back and drawers under and door to eaves storage
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Mira Vigour electric shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, Velux skylight, fitted mirror and hatch to roof space
- Enclosed Side Passage
- with covered lockable section suitable for storing bikes
- Garage (5.3m x 2.58m)
- with up and over door, storage presses and shelving
The property is further complemented by a large rear garden, patio area, south westerly orientation, purpose built outhouse with w.c. and boiler house. To the front there is a lawned garden, bordered with a rose beds and trees, there is excellent off street parking for up to four cars and garage with up and over door along with gated pedestrian side access.
BER No. 110327095
Energy Performance Indicator: 540.49 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.