- Spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 94 sqm (1,015 sqft)
- Bright refurbished property which is in turnkey condition
- Electric storage heating
- Secure car parking
- Three bedrooms with master en suite
- Large south west facing balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Short walk to Ballsbridge and Donnybrook
- Sandymount and Sydney Parade Avenue train stations close by
Set behind secure gates, 96 Shrewsbury has been owner occupied for over a decade and extremely well upgraded and maintained. The property offers bright, well-proportioned, spacious accommodation over two levels comprising very fine living/dining room with doors leading to a large south west facing balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
There is a separate fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and two large windows overlooking the front. Upstairs there are three bedrooms including a large master bedroom with en suite together with a separate bathroom.
There is secure car parking to the front of the property and the development is accessed through electronic
gates. Shrewsbury is superbly located off Merrion Road and adjacent to some of Dublin’s most notable roads such as Shrewsbury and Ailesbury Road. The property is within easy access to the wealth of amenities that Dublin City Centre, Ballsbridge and Donnybrook have to offer as well as excellent public transport on the doorstep including Sandymount and Sydney Parade Avenue train stations.
- Entrance Hall (1.78m x 5.3m)
- digital alarm, ceiling coving and door to
- Guest w.c.
- comprising w.h.b. and w.c.
- Kitchen (2.97m x 3.91m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel oven, four ring induction hob with extractor fan over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, tiled floor and picture windows overlooking front.
- Dining Room (3.20m x 2.76m)
- with attractive ceiling coving, centre rose, oak timber flooring and an open arch leading to a magnificent living room.
- Living Room (3.63m x 5.0m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and attractive cast iron fire place with timber surround and gas coal effect fire. Door leading to magnificent balcony which enjoys all day sunshine.
- Balcony (5.3m x 2.5m)
- with south west orientation and attractive views over the communal gardens.
- Stair case to first floor
- Master Bedroom (3.62m x 4.42m)
- large double bedroom to the rear with ample floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, picture window overlooking the communal gardens and door to
- En suite
- with w.h.b., step in shower, w.c., Travertine tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.38m x 2.56m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.48m x 2.35m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- comprising pedestal w.h.b., w.c., bath with shower over, Travertine tiled floor, tiled walls and Velux roof light.
- with hot press with built-in shelving and access to the attic.
There are attractive communal gardens with fountain; the spacious balcony has a south westerly orientation overlooking the landscaped gardens to the rear. There is a large storage unit for use of the occupant of 96 Shrewsbury and ample secure parking.
BER No. 109539221
Energy Performance Indicator: 217.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org