- Former Showhouse – All contents included in sale
- High specification family home
- Turnkey condition
- Gas & solar hot water.
- Westerly back garden
Located in the heart of Blackrock, Cork, this home at 10 Blackrock Avenue, Eden is just 3 km from Cork City centre near the south bank of the River Lee and is adjacent to Blackrock Village and Marina. A range of services and amenities are close by including primary schools, secondary schools and retail facilities at Mahon Point Shopping Centre and Retail Park. The employment
hub at Citygate, Mahon is within a five-minute walk and this home is well served by public bus routes with the 202 and 215 nearby. Access to the south city link road is within 5 minutes drive.
This former showhouse, comes to market offering an attractive mix of space, contemporary design and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. 9 foot ceilings at ground floor level make the property feel even larger than it already is and this will appeal to purchasers.
The open plan kitchen/dining room/sun room is spacious and is fitted with a high specification kitchen with quartz countertops, soft close doors, fully integrated appliances, and recessed lighting offering a quality dining experience.
Bedrooms are well proportioned and with built in robes in three of four bedrooms, offer excellent storage space. The W.C, bathroom and ensuite are attractively tiled with contemporary sanitary wear.
Heated by gas central heating with the added benefit of solar hot water the property offers an impressive C1 energy rating.
With driveway to front and enclosed west facing rear garden with gated side access, No 10 is the
ideal family home. Being offered for sale with all contents and applicable for the Help to Buy Scheme, which allows for a 5% refund for elligible first time buyers. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate all that this superb home has to offer.
- Entrance Hallway (2.0m x 4.0m)
- Wide and welcoming with timber flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.6m x 3.8m)
- With a feature, open fireplace providing the focal point to the room, the overall quality feel of the property is maintained with timber flooring, double height picture window dressed with white venetian blinds and high quality furniture.
- Guest WC (1.6m x 1.5m)
- With floor tiles and contemporary white two piece suite.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.2m x 5.9m)
- Exceptionally bright and spacious, the kitchen offers units at floor and eye level with soft close mechanisms, quartz counter tops and integrated appliances which include fridge freezer, microwave, double oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. Timber floorin
- Sunroom (3.0m x 3.1m)
- A beautiful relaxation space with floor to ceiling glazing, recesse
- Utility Room (1.6m x 2.3m)
- Fitted with counter top and floor and eye level units, the utility is plumbe
- Master Bedroom (4.4m x 3.1m)
- Overlooking the rear garden the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes, venetian blinds and carpet.
- En-suite (2.1m x 1.7m)
- A generous ensuite with window to side and contemporary white 3 piec
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.8m)
- Overlooking the garden, this bedroom has built in robes, venetia
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.9m)
- Overlooking the front of the property, this double bedroom has built in robes, venetian blinds and carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 3.0m)
- Located at the front of the house, finished with carpets
- Family Bathroom
- Fully and attractively tiled with white 3 piece suite including bath th
No. 10 boasts a double cobble lock driveway to front with planted borders. To the rear the property has an enclosed, west facing garden laid to lawn and patio. Outdoor power and water is an added bonus.
BER No. 101812618
Energy Performance Indicator: 152.4
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.