- Gas fired central heating
- Garage with covered side passage
- Side access to garden
- Well-proportioned family accommodation approx. 262 sqm (2,820 sqft) Double glazed hardwood and PVC windows
- Excellent garden to rear 43m in length
Built in 1933, Shanderry is a very fine and very well presented property having been well maintained over the years. The spacious accommodation extends to 262 sqm (2,820 sqft) to include well-proportioned living accommodation downstairs and four bedrooms and an office upstairs. To the front there is a walled garden with ample off-street car parking, access to a large and practical garage measuring approximately 5.00m x 4.50m. A side access leads to the rear garden which is extremely well planted and measures approx. 43m in length. The entire site measures approx. 0.25 acre.
- Entrance Hall: (5.00m x 2.05m)
- with cloakroom including w.c. and w.h.b.
- Dining Room: (4.25m x 3.80m)
- with fireplace.
- Drawing Room: (5.15m x 4.25m)
- with fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, picture window overlooking the garden and a door to
- Kitchen: (3.75m x 3.50m)
- with Stanley range, pine fronted wall and floor presses, ceramic hob, double oven, microwave, centre island, one and a half bowl sink unit.
- Breakfast Room: (4.70m x 4.00m)
- hardwood double doors to garden, picture window and two Velux windows
- Family: (4.70m x 4.00m)
- Utility Room:
- with wall and floor presses, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, door to side, tiled floor and door to
- Shower Room:
- with shower, w.c., w.h.b., part tiled walls and tiled floor
- Landing/study: (3.00m x 2.60m)
- Bedroom 1: (4.55m x 4.25m)
- with w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2: (4.25m x 5.15m)
- with w.h.b. and fitted wardrobe and views over Dun Laoghaire and Killiney.
- Bedroom 3: (4.30m x 4.85m)
- to the front
- Bedroom 4: (3.55m x 2.80m)
- with bath, pedestal w.h.b., part tiled walls and separate w.c.
As mentioned above, to the front of the property there is a walled garden with ample off-street parking, access to a garage via timber doors. A side access leads to the rear garden which is well planted and measures approx. 43m in length. The entire site measures approx. 0.25 acre.
BER No. 110023827
Energy Performance Indicator: 377.18
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.